UFC 260 PBP/Discussion

Why so angry? And Stipe absolutely has “NCAA credentials” just to make you feel like more of a buffoon than you already are.
don't get butt hurt at me because you bet on stipe bud.
Stipe WAS 197lb wrestler years ago and Francis is over 265lb with actual takedown defense this time around. (wrestling with Ilir Latifi, Usman + Nicksick coaching him + Jake shields helping him on ground game). It didn't make sense that he was just going to repeat that to a non-green Francis. I was sick of hearing stipe talk.

NCAA credentials would have been like Ben Askren's, DC's, Brock Lesnar's to name a few. People who not only competed in the division but won various titles that proved their skills.

Edit: Sorry I worded that wrong but Stipe does not have elite wrestling DESPITE making it to the NCAA div 1 division and then getting smoked in his first 2 matches and eliminated, never to return again. To me he is just like mara borrello who has 4 belts - 3 black belts and 1 blue belt in various martial arts.

Last edited:
still salty my +1500 parlay went up in flames because of o'malley clowning in first round, all other legs hit.

oh well got 2 massive parlays with only 2 legs remaining - vettori and usman both easy wins.
Don't like Vettori against Till. Vettori does well against wrestlers and jiujitsu guys he can sprawl and brawl, or kickboxers he can easily outgrapple.

This is very likely to take place in the standup range, and I think Till is the right side.

Back