UFC 260: Stipe vs Ngannou 2

Yo anyone looking for a last minute titan fc 68 lean Ryan "Third Street Savage" Kuse probably gets a GNP TKO. Anyone have an opinion about Spike the Alpha Ginger Caryle tonight in the LFA main event?
I'm on Spike at -130. Small bet though, and I won't even watch the fight since I'll be at the gym.

I'm on Spike at -130. Small bet though, and I won't even watch the fight since I'll be at the gym.
I put almost 4u on him, probably more than I should since the dude is a wild card. Still Dagvadorg was literally getting his teeth knocked out just 3 months ago in his last fight.

Is Morales v Young o
i think tyron is sneaky durable. He's really only been finished once in 10 years by marquardt -- and then his previous fight he was stopped but that was due to injury as well as getting beat.

He's not gonna slug it out but I think he can last 15 min

He did quit in R5, he wanted a way out, and when you quit once, the 2nd time is much easier.

I mean, what's he gonna say, "I can't coach this guy?" I mean all he's got to do is yell at him to do something. Doesn't matter what exactly lol.
Needs Usman in his corner yelling, Do Sumfin!

Needs Usman in his corner yelling, Do Sumfin!
Usman is corning Francis though. That and big Frank has been grappling in embedded. Luque grappling with Burns too, looks like Gilbert will be cornering. I'm loving all this even the James Brown.

Any thoughts on Azitar NSC at +105? Haven't finished taping it but I'm thinking Abu either KO's Marc or gets outworked.
I don't know much about Azatair, but Barriault is tough. He used to fight at 205 in TKO, and he got into some slugfests there. Held up. He's got a good gas tank, always comes in in good shape. His grit might be his best feature. He's one of those more modern fighters who is decent at everything, amazing at nothing. He can wrestle, he can grapple a bit, he can punch. Don't think he's much of a kicker. He's got solid cardio and a chin.

If Azatair has bombs and offensive intelligence like his LW brother, he can win, maybe even finish since they're big dudes. If he gets tired or can't defend against clinching and a bit of wrestling, he's in trouble.

Francis now at -145 on DK.

I fucked up. Thought the line would get closer, not more wide.

Little play on bukauskas. Felt like the line should’ve been about even. +145 is enough for a small wager. Oleksiejczuk looking soft. I’m questioning his cardio and his ability to deal with the movement of bukauskas

Is Morales v Young o

He did quit in R5, he wanted a way out, and when you quit once, the 2nd time is much easier.
That is probably the first good reason i've seen on here that is 100% valid. Most people just say he's done without describing in context why or acknowledging his opposition's skill level.

Little play on bukauskas. Felt like the line should’ve been about even. +145 is enough for a small wager. Oleksiejczuk looking soft. I’m questioning his cardio and his ability to deal with the movement of bukauskas
Yeah his cardio ain’t great

alpha ginger did me well.
played foolishly on him my self but it payed off.

ill also be going heavy on lonzo+luque

if the stipe line hits anything over+150 by main card time. im yoloing at stipe

am i the only one seeing value on almeida?
Yeah not sure if I'll ever play Spike again. He really does only have 5-7 minutes of gas, Dagvadorg was a great style match up though. Alonzo has cardio issues too, I hope he can stop Fabio early or it could be an ugly fight. I'm probably adding too Luque depending on how my night starts. Sean probably wins but both men have the durability of a piñata.

Last edited:
For anyone like myself waffling back and forth between between Luque DEC and the KO his points line looks nice. Near even money and TWood has lost 14 consecutive rounds I doubt that trend changes here. Luque is a dangerous striker and I think the kid is too big and smart to stay pinned down long even if Woodley wanted to wrestle. Burns in his corner as well, woodley might freeze up even more.

Giga Chad is pretty elusive and has awkward timing. Morales doesn't know how to pressure effectively so Giga Chad just easily picked him apart at range. I don't think his issues in that fight will be present here because Young is gonna give him the kind of fight he wants.
Morales is better pressuring than on the counter still. He does neither that well technically though, he's like 30% skilled kickboxer and 70% great athlete.

i can see woodley just getting tko by injury or quitting between rounds after his lead leg got effed up.

Going with francis btw after hearing stipe talk about doing a sitcom. I feel like he is near retirement, this could be his last match to end in a banger.

Morales is better pressuring than on the counter still. He does neither that well technically though, he's like 30% skilled kickboxer and 70% great athlete.
That's a bit of a short sell. Omar is a legitimate boxer and bjj black belt training under Henri Hooft. His kicking game is nothing special but he is a talented striker. Solid footwork, good use of angles, nice high guard, fast snapping shots with good retraction. He likes to work from boxing range to pressure opponents. He will also use great hook counters to discourage his opponents from doing the same.

Back