UFC 260: Stipe vs Ngannou 2

Nope dq counts as a tko

On every site? I swear over the years I had them graded as losses on props like that, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

My mistake, if Francis wins by DQ then I'd get the £400 back on him. But I'd still lose the £400 I put on Stipe, so...

This is the betting thread, people are reading it to potentially gain insight to make informed decisions about the wagers they place. What you just said is hyperbolic, innacurate, and not something constructive for those hoping to gain insight and make more informed wagers.

Post away about how Khama has no chin because he was knocked out a lot 5-6-7 years ago when he was getting paid $100 a fight and fighting at Featherweight. Bet the house on a guy that has a -2.5 striking differential because he throw one strike a minute knocking out a guy that owns a boxing gym.

I am not even going to waste my time.
Do you understand his point now clown?

I think Luque cracks Woodley honestly.
He is going to constantly pressure and Woodley is too scared to do anything. He trains with Burns and is the better striker. Woodley retires and sticks to 'rapping' and 'acting'.

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

Ah screw it I'll play luque. Let me just trust others bet this time around. ego aside.
Hate to do it but...
You're welcome Sherbro

Hate to do it but...
You're welcome Sherbro
Lol i woke up to watching him get subbed. 'That seems about right.'

Big ups, this is why i visit this forum, good call on you guys this would have ended my night.

Ive become a better player.

Last edited:
Back