UFC 261 PBP/Discussion

I'm small on Rose just because her head actually seems in it this time and she's got sneaky terrific athleticism.

Or...kick her head off.

The obvious path to victory!

Impressive though. Rose is a great athlete.

Her skills never in question really. Just where her head is at, and her cardio. But she certainly made herself an elite striker, one of the most polished strikers ever in WMMA.

Weili thought it was gonna be a leg kick.

Her skills never in question really. Just where her head is at, and her cardio. But she certainly made herself an elite striker, one of the most polished strikers ever in WMMA.

I think Weili's hands are great. But adding in Rose's kicks, I was probably wrong to think Weili had a substantial advantage on the feet.

Agreed though--Rose is pretty much the only WMMA fighter that's actually exciting/interesting to watch and makes the division 'make sense'. That division should just have terrific athleticism, flexibility, quickness, etc.

That’s her only weaknesses. She’s got great hands, movement and distance management. Dude was saying weili had better hands, no way

So ahh...China...how was your evening?

Back