UFC 261 PBP/Discussion

Why do fighters who get knocked out need to be interviewed? Rogan even said he hates doing them

That’s her only weaknesses. She’s got great hands, movement and distance management. Dude was saying weili had better hands, no way

Weili more power in her hands maybe but Rose is the more well rounded striker. Better distance management, knows how to set her opponent up, better feints. She's just the better pure striker. I did think Weili's power and cardio edge would get it done for her though. Hard to predict a flush head kick landing like that, absolutely perfect by Rose.

I'd love to see Masvidal win. Sadly I don't see it happening.

Normally super confident in usman but main card been kinda whack i'm shook of masvidal ko prospects.

If anyone is on mas. I think his best chance is rds 1-3 for a ko. Also juicy props

Night of upsets so....

I'm on fairly hefty Usman by decision, with small hedges of Masvidal KO rds 1-3

Dislike masvidal, would love usman to ko him. 5 rounds of punishment instead of mainly toe stomps would be cool too.

177713392_208862780715562_7391365527082577857_n.png

O4.5 is -132. Decision is now -130.

I can win everything if Masvidal wins late in R4, or still profit $286 if he wins before that. $65 profit if it goes to a decision.

Usman's major weakness is if he starts thinking he's a decent striker.

Back