UFC 261: Usman vs Masvidal 2 official thread

I think rose can stop zhang early but I don’t see a lot of scenarios where she wins a decision.

Anybody know what the biggest ufc PPV package available is? I would love a link to pay PPV .

Just locked this is in and no way will I miss that show! Time for that big money!Screenshot_2021-04-20-10-17-39.png

I gotta add Rose in too that parlay might pay my house off if it is played right.

Last edited:
Masvidal has no chance neither does Andrade. Rose a slight chance.

Good luck
Appreciate it looking to paint the town crimson red for all the right people. Any big spots you like? I think I might be just getting warmed up. Let's get that big money flowing together guys

I'm liking Hall. Sure he's going to be wrestle-fucked for a round or two, but a damn jab can KO Weidman.
2u Hall
Shit I forgot how bad Wideman chin could be nice call

Weidman is gonna get easy TDs all night if he can survive a few seconds of striking. ACJ as an MMA grappler has mediocre TDs and is backtake or bust that Uriah survived solely off his retard grip strength. ACJ was getting in on single legs all night but didn't have the wrestling to finish while Weidman has one of the best single legs in MMA and far more options on top to abuse Hall.

Weidman is gonna get easy TDs all night if he can survive a few seconds of striking. ACJ as an MMA grappler has mediocre TDs and is backtake or bust that Uriah survived solely off his retard grip strength. ACJ was getting in on single legs all night but didn't have the wrestling to finish while Weidman has one of the best single legs in MMA and far more options on top to abuse Hall.
Weidman has about 3 minutes of cardio though so good luck taking hall down when you’re gassed and move in slow motion and can’t take a punch

Connelly is a live dog Sherbros, you heard it here first.

I think Andrade is the perfect matchup for Shevchenko to score another highlight real knockout

Also wouldn't be surprised if Weili finishes Rose

What's the takes on these other Chinese fighters? Padded records? Since the UFC has been training them in their own facility and are looking to boost the China market by implanting more Chinese fighters into the roster, have they handpicked opponents who match up favourably for them?
I would look at the chinese fighter's competition and compare it to the competition of their opponents.
I havent looked myself but I'm going to guess they get their ass kicked if their last name isnt Zhang.

BT Sports is £25 a month flat charge includes all the events. No extra cost for PPV
not true , that was the old model

'BT Sport’s UFC pay-per-view gamble Like with all ‘unwelcome’ press releases, BT Sport quietly announced on June 8th that starting with UFC 239, fans will need to fork out an additional pay-per-view (PPV) fee to view some of the MMA organisation’s most significant events.'

'BT Sport’s UFC pay-per-view gamble Like with all ‘unwelcome’ press releases, BT Sport quietly announced on June 8th that starting with UFC 239, fans will need to fork out an additional pay-per-view (PPV) fee to view some of the MMA organisation’s most significant events.'

the key word is some. For instance this weekends card is on BT Sports 1 so no PPV. I think they pick and select the really big cards. The last card you had to pay extra for was the Khabib vs Gaetje card.

Conors last fight maybe aswell cant remember

You'd be surprised how valuable a good $500 parlay could be. Some real big winners about to get paid alot I think.

I like masivdal this time around. playing his ITD line at +450. not sure if its gonna improve nearer fight night

Weidman has about 3 minutes of cardio though so good luck taking hall down when you’re gassed and move in slow motion and can’t take a punch
Hall can't pull the trigger to throw a meaningful punch 95% of the time and unlike Omari who Weidman still dominated in R3 Halls TDD isn't good enough to make Weidman work for them and tire him that way.

Should have written this post in past tense. Weidman hasnt had back to back wins in 6 years, and he looked like dogshit in his last fight. He may able to get Hall down on his first big takedown attempt and if he cant finish (dont think he can) and he gasses hes going to sleep. I would not be at all surprised if gets grounded and pounded out either.

Should have written this post in past tense. Weidman hasnt had back to back wins in 6 years, and he looked like dogshit in his last fight. He may able to get Hall down on his first big takedown attempt and if he cant finish (dont think he can) and he gasses hes going to sleep. I would not be at all surprised if gets grounded and pounded out either.
He looked fine last fight. I thought he looked bad live gassing but realistically Hall isn't going to provide even a fraction of the resistance to Weidman's wrestling which is what caused him to tire. Unless Halls get ups and TDD have got much better it's likely he folds long before Weidman's cardio is an issue.

Yeah it's like 2 events a year, usual just when Conor fights

Back