UFC 262 Chandler vs Olivera - official bets

My bets thus far:

• Katlyn Chookagian -137 $68.50 for $50
• Andre Muniz +111 $50 for $55.50
• Mike Grundy -115 $172.50 for $150
• Jamie Pickett -105 $105 for $100

Really wish I had more time to tape the other fights. Life is super busy, unfortunately. I no-bet Antonina Shevchenko vs. Andrea Lee after a lot of thought and study, but have

3u on Oliveira at -130
1u on Zombie Girl at +208

1.5u Dariush -150
1u Muniz +110
1u Aguilar +115
1u bontorin +140
Waiting to bet Olivera, Barbosa up to +135 getting tempting

Last edited:
Just £400 Grundy -105 to win £380 fro now

Will most likely add Barboza at +140 and maybe Chandler but back off to bed for another hour

Doesn't make sense. How can you wish him luck if he's blocked you? And if he's blocked you, you guys are obviously not on good terms.

I am on good terms with eveyrone if any1 gets offended or butt hurt when someone on a forum says something to them. Then you got serious issues Maybe they should go buy a Mr. Potato Head or Go read a DR Seuss book or cry and argue that you dont Like UNLV rebels school mascot cuz the term Rebel is offensive he Blocked me because I said LOL because he lost all of his bets 1 event

YOU GUYS ARE ALL WELCOME TO SAY LOL IF I EVER LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really wish I had more time to tape the other fights. Life is super busy, unfortunately. I no-bet Antonina Shevchenko vs. Andrea Lee after a lot of thought and study, but have

3u on Oliveira at -130
1u on Zombie Girl at +208

Added 1.6u on Jacare at -131 (lost)
1.2u on Araujo at -125 after round 2 (lost)
2u on Bontorin at -115 after round 2 (win)

+3.32u overall

Perfectly fine with the small play on Zombie Girl and not going bigger. I worried that she would get taken down repeatedly, which happened, but Mazany is so worthless standing that if Cachoeira could stay upright for any period of time she had a good chance of a stoppage, which indeed happened. Hard to put too much on someone who can get taken down at will and can't get up, though.

Okay passing on Lee-Shevchenko. I was initially very excited to play Lee at +145, as physically, she should dominate Antonina, but she is such a perennial underachiever and actually regressed considerably in the Modafferi rematch. Antonina has been improving in terms of her grappling, too. Fight was a bestcase scenario for Lee, where she actually fought up to her abilities, intelligently, AND showed improvement, but obviously, that's unpredictable.

Okay with the loss on Jacare, too. I knew there was a chance the Brazilian legend was completely washed-up, which was in fact the case, but I figured he would probably have a striking edge (yep) and at least a wrestling edge (shockingly, no). I knew Muniz wasn't going to knock him out as he lacks power, and his cardio is actually worse than Jacare's, but I'm okay on something as unlikely as him subbing Souza in round 1, heh.

Okay with the live-bet loss on Chookagian. I had Araujo up 2-0 at that point, knew she would lose round 3, and only didn't go harder on the Brazilian because I knew a bad decision was very much in play.

Okay with not going harder on Bontorin. The horrific scoring this event had me a little spooked. If I had more confidence in the judges, that would have been 3u or even 4u territory.

Okay with not adding more to Oliveira when he was +170 after round 1, although I strongly considered it.

NOT okay having strong leans on Wright and Lutz at nearly even money but not playing either since I didn't have time to tape. My life is constantly busy right now, but I have to carve out some time for these juicy odds!

Oliveira 1,80 700 $
Oliveira ITD 2,20 200 $
Dariush 1,58 600 $
Dariush DEC 2,37 100 $
Wright 1,90 50 $
Barbosa 2,20 50 $
YESSS,perfect bounce from last week,should of went more on Wright and Barboza but doesn't matter,was scared as fuck when Do Bronx went down in the 1st,looking forward to next cards

LETS MAKE IT 5 WINNING EVENTS IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this might be the best streak ever if I win this event

Giagos-Dec+115 for 50(LOSS)
Lutz-120 for 75(WIN)
Cachoeria+175 for 50(WIN)
Wright-Pickett-155 Under 2.5 for 75(WIN)
Grundy-120 for 75(Loss)
Lee+105 for 50(WIN)
Schnell-160 for 75(LOSS)
Muniz-110 for 75(WIN)
Barboza-Burgos-175 OV 2.5(LOSS)
Chookagain-140 for 75(WIN)
Dariush-185 for 75(WIN)
Chandler-Oliveria-UN 2.5 -155 for 75(WIN)

BOL to all

ANOTHER WINNING EVENT 5 IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS MAKE IT 6 NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chandler 4.5u @ +110

Barbosa 1.5u @ +110
Barbosa KO/TKO 0.5u @ + 400 (Bad odds but I can't cash out now)

Chandler | Barbosa | Shevchonko 0.5u @ +550

Chandler 4.5u @ +110

Barbosa 1.5u @ +110
Barbosa KO/TKO 0.5u @ + 400
(Bad odds but I can't cash out now)

Chandler | Barbosa | Shevchonko 0.5u @ +550

Including some other small plays I ended up -1.5u.

upload_2021-5-16_8-55-5.png
Was getting pretty excited about this going into the second round of the ME.

I am on good terms with eveyrone if any1 gets offended or butt hurt when someone on a forum says something to them. Then you got serious issues Maybe they should go buy a Mr. Potato Head or Go read a DR Seuss book or cry and argue that you dont Like UNLV rebels school mascot cuz the term Rebel is offensive he Blocked me because I said LOL because he lost all of his bets 1 event

YOU GUYS ARE ALL WELCOME TO SAY LOL IF I EVER LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you that guy who used to say "easy money" before every fight and did nothing but post losers?

I had a free £10 bet so I just stuck it on a parlay of Barboza, Dariush, Oliveira. Easy £56. I just bet the winners and not the specifics. I thought Dariush would win a decision and actually predicted that Barboza might knock out Burgos with his hands, but knowing how tough Shane is I didn’t want to take the risk of betting the KO instead of just the win. Barboza was the underdog against Burgos and Hooker. Kind of crazy imo as he mostly loses to people who look to grapple. Hooker and Burgos were always going to be way too open and Barboza was always going to punish them.

Are you that guy who used to say "easy money" before every fight and did nothing but post losers?

No How could I be him everyone thinks I am him but im not. Look at my past 5 events all winning events. Mpoush contantly lost I think its funny you guys all think I am him that guy is famous on this board

No How could I be him everyone thinks I am him but im not. Look at my past 5 events all winning events. Mpoush contantly lost I think its funny you guys all think I am him that guy is famous on this board
I never said his name.

The guilty dog always barks first. You even sperg out about parlays as bad as he did.

Back