UFC 262 Chandler vs Olivera

Betanysports only has like 3 lines up an no props....I have zero bets in and I'm starting to panic...
BAS is an absolute shit show at the moment. Its looking like we'll get no props for this event. I wonder if they'll even have a live betting option? Am I really good need to switch over to Bovada for this event?

That's the only edge he has, but Lando is still an ncaa div 1 wrestler and a bjj brown, has more knockout power than what Mike is use too, Lando has great escapes too. All the times i've seen him on the ground he immediately scrambles back up. Grundy leans heavy on the lead leg. I see Lando smashing his lead leg and systematically breaking him down and finishing him on the feet. I got Lando tko 2nd.
Lando's wrestling career means little, tons of guys are touted as Div 1 wrestlers when they either had terrible records or were there for an insignificant amount of time. The peak of his wrestling career was a rather whatever high school career Landon Vannata - 2010-11 - Wrestling - University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Athletics (gomocs.com)

His get ups have worked so far but all he does is turtle and give up the back, nobody's exploited it yet but it's an obvious hole. Grundy's unlikely to take the back but almost guaranteed when Lando turtles he circles round for the front headlock and looks for a d'arce which he's great with and exactly what Ferguson submitted Lando with before. If Lando can defend that without burning too much energy he's probably fine but it shouldn't be hard for Grundy to get him down often, Lando loves throwing out naked off balance kicks that guys can shoot in on.

Last edited:
Y'all focusing too much on credentials and not enough on what you see. Landos funk will be hard for Grundy to hold on to and both gas immeasurably.

It sounds like I'll be one of the few on Tony here. I was against him in both the Gaethje and Oliveira fight. My biggest critique has been is that he has major flaws at the highest level. He'll get wild as hell standing and he'll give up takedowns. He has some flaws, but I really don't think these get him in much trouble with all of his strengths until he's at the highest level. I feel almost identical with Dariush. He can absolutely get in firefights standing where he gets hurt, he doesn't have the best takedowns, and he has the potential to gas. With Ferguson coming off of the loss to Oliveira where he gave up takedowns throughout, he's specifically talked about his coaches telling him to avoid takedowns. Oliveira has much better wrestling than Dariush IMO too. I see this likely being a high paced fight where Dariush is forced to stand throughout and he'll probably have his moments, but I think Ferguson's pace and cardio become the biggest weapon here and he takes over.

Tony could win this in a 5 rounder, but Dariush only needs to win 2 rounds here.

Lando's wrestling career means little, tons of guys are touted as Div 1 wrestlers when they either had terrible records or were there for an insignificant amount of time. The peak of his wrestling career was a rather whatever high school career Landon Vannata - 2010-11 - Wrestling - University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Athletics (gomocs.com)

His get ups have worked so far but all he does is turtle and give up the back, nobody's exploited it yet but it's an obvious hole. Grundy's unlikely to take the back but almost guaranteed when Lando turtles he circles round for the front headlock and looks for a d'arce which he's great with and exactly what Ferguson submitted Lando with before. If Lando can defend that without burning too much energy he's probably fine but it shouldn't be hard for Grundy to get him down often, Lando loves throwing out naked off balance kicks that guys can shoot in on.

Im playing grundy sub straight, as well in a hail mary parlay, that includes lee sub and dariush ko. Grundy will get that front headlock position at some point. I want to bet this fight live, but i will be flying and will miss the whole event. Pity as this is a fantastic card.

Last edited:
BAS doesn't even seem to be up at all now. Just ugly looking to try to maneuver around it. No props, it is even a pain to scroll down in it for me. The worst interface I've seen for a betting site

Lando gonna eff him up, you can quote me on that.

Cando has 3 wins in 10 fights. Like Michael Johnson, he's one of those guys I always expect to lose no matter what. Anthony Pettis is on that list too.

I truly believe that Gathje vs. T Ferg was a career altering beating. It made me sad to watch. Hope Tony doesn't look terrible, but I wouldn't put money on it.
That fight was a fantastic example of the brutality and inept fighter protection in place from corners, commissions, refs, etc. Say what you want, but in boxing that fight gets stopped much earlier, even if Tony is still standing, because 10+ minutes of it were one way beat down. In MMA, corners watch their fighters drown in the ocean and never yell for a lifeguard.

he also bragged he broke some trainingspartner's ribs, the guy is a weird dude with already clear signs of cte.
His student's rib. Which is pretty disgusting if true. Dirt bag move

His student's rib. Which is pretty disgusting if true. Dirt bag move
depends on the circumstances, shit happens during sparring but wouldnt be suprised if he did it on purpouse.

depends on the circumstances, shit happens during sparring but wouldnt be suprised if he did it on purpouse.
Definitely can happen. Guys accidentally get hurt all the time. Bragging about it at the presser is perpetually a scumbag move though. Cat went from awkward and weird to loser real fast for me.

Definitely can happen. Guys accidentally get hurt all the time. Bragging about it at the presser is perpetually a scumbag move though. Cat went from awkward and weird to loser real fast for me.
didnt watch it but thats def a d*ck move

Was there any context? Like "This is how hard we trained for this fight blah blah blah..."

She is over inflated but Cachoeira has one of the worst fight iq i've ever seen, she is like George foreman without the talent. She throws the most loaded predictable punches and follows her opponent in a straight line while not moving her head and eating shots like Rocky Balboa.
Still going through the thread, but LOL at this person implying George Foreman didn't have fight IQ. George was an absolute technician. If you think Foreman was just a heavy handed plodder, there is like 50 years of boxing going over your head.

Dariush by decision is probably the safe pick. If it was 5 rounds I’d change my mind though, even if it is a past prime Tony. Dariush doesn’t have good cardio and although he’s mentally tough and has heart, he isn’t particularly physically tough.

Dariush should be able to get Tony down early. Dariush is a great grappler - possibly top 3 in the division. He should be able to win the first round. He will probably start round 2 well but Tony might be able to rally towards the end. Round 3 could get difficult for Dariush if Tony avoids taking a beating in the first 2 rounds and can then press a tired Dariush.

Last edited:
Betanysports only has like 3 lines up an no props....I have zero bets in and I'm starting to panic...

This "update" they did earlier this week is dogshit LOL. They had some more lines up for a bit, then yesterday they had none. Now they have the ML for the ME and ML and o/u for Ferg/Dariush and that's it.

They have no odds at all for the Preakness. It's a gambling site...and you can't even bet on the second leg of the triple crown as of now.

The interface seems clumsy and way less user friendly than the previous one too.

So far the "update" is a dumpster fire.

BAS is an absolute shit show at the moment. Its looking like we'll get no props for this event. I wonder if they'll even have a live betting option? Am I really good need to switch over to Bovada for this event?

BAS doesn't even seem to be up at all now. Just ugly looking to try to maneuver around it. No props, it is even a pain to scroll down in it for me. The worst interface I've seen for a betting site
All of the money lines and totals are up, but no props, which sucks.

What I am confused about the most, aside from the new layout, is that BAS seems to be setting their own lines instead of copying what 5dimes is doing. If you look at their lines and compare them to all other books on BFO, they don't match.

As for live betting, there isn't a specific area on the left side under each sport for live betting, but if you are on a desktop computer like I am, then you can click on LIVE at the top middle of the website and then click on ULTIMATE LINES. Ultimate Lines is the in-round live betting, which is what I used the most with the old BAS layout -- you can bet in the middle of the round instead of waiting for the round to end. I used to use both live betting features, since the lines would differ and you have more options with the in-round betting vs. after each round ends live betting.

I already have my ML bets in and live betting will be available, so I am happy in that sense. I just wanted to bet a few props, but it's no big deal. BAS is still updating their website, so maybe we'll have props for the next UFC card.

Back