PBP UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

CkBTwhP.jpg

Main Card (PPV - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT)
155lbs. Charles Oliveira (30-8, 1NC) vs. Michael Chandler (22-5)
155lbs. Tony Ferguson (26-5) vs. Beneil Dariush (20-4-1)
135lbs. Matt Schnell (15-5) vs. Rogério Bontorin (16-3,1NC)
125lbs. Katlyn Chookagian (15-4) vs. Viviane Araújo (10-2)
145lbs. Shane Burgos (13-2) vs. Edson Barboza (21-9)

fc9RiCD.png

NOTE: We are implementing LIVE THREADS.
To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen)and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator.

Let's get crazy with UFC 262 tonight, with 12 fights that should be pretty decent from start to finish. And Burgos vs. Barboza, inject that straight into the Just Blood stream.

Sherdog UFC 262 Preview: Detailed breakdowns of every fight on the show, it's worth your while.

Sherdog UFC 262 Preview Show: Auditory learner and not a reader? Come listen to a different set of thorough breakdowns instead!

Sherdog UFC 262 Prime Picks: Wanna bet? This is how you can come out ahead.

Sherdog UFC 262 Staff Pick 'Em: Ignore the fact that someone is in last place, check out that @Kung Fu Kowboy guy who is on top of the world right now.

Can't catch the card live? You should read over the UFC 262 play-by-play for Sherdog that will be running live, authored by this guy. The most detailed PBP in the business, according to some.

@JayPettryMMA

Mr stats guy. Has there ever been a UFC event where the biggest underdog / squash match is only 2/1?

We could see Tapology results all over the place tonight...
Mazany is -210 right now as the biggest favorite at 262, but I'm fairly certain we've had UFC cards that had no favorite at -200 or greater. I can't check right this second but maybe I can circle back. I will say, this is a shockingly well-matched card. Five fights at -125 or closer is a lot of parity.

@JayPettryMMA

Mr stats guy. Has there ever been a UFC event where the biggest underdog / squash match is only 2/1?

We could see Tapology results all over the place tonight...
off topic- what is the proper file size? i constantly get file size to big when trying to upload?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back