PBP UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fdgsdfg.gif
That is a man who has toiled for a decade in the ufc and finally has reached the top.

I remember Oliveira calling out Conor the same night Nate Diaz did his “you’re taking everything I worked for” interview. At the time, I was like, yeah right, who are you again? Now Conor’s the one who’s going to have to ask for that fight.

I'll never understand why fighters don't just make their opponents stand back up when they go to their backs to recover. But it's very rare to see anyone do it.

I'll never understand why fighters don't just make their opponents stand back up when they go to their backs to recover. But it's very rare to see anyone do it.
Bloodlust

Justin would get clipped and finished in the first round and Conor would get submitted in the second.
People have been sleeping on this guy.

This was a really impressive performance and I was happy for Oliveira but you can’t be serious saying he’d KO Gaethje in the first round. That’s absurd. Charlie’s never fought anyone close to as good as Justin and he has 8 losses in the UFC. Gaethje should be at least a -250 favorite if they face off.

Mike dont have those Felder elbows.
Exactly what I was thinking. Paul Felder getting the KO inside the guard with elbows is one of the best knockouts I have seen, especially against Oliveira.

This was a really impressive performance and I was happy for Oliveira but you can’t be serious saying he’d KO Gaethje in the first round. That’s absurd. Charlie’s never fought anyone close to as good as Justin and he has 8 losses in the UFC. Gaethje should be at least a -250 favorite if they face off.
I don't believe Justin is that great to be honest. He would get eaten up by a technician likke Charles, and lets not forget he's been finished as well against Eddie and Poirier. I was actually shocked when he beat Ferg.

I like dariush but he’s trying to move up and when Justin and aloe Vera completely smash tony, he needed to do something similar, not just take him down and control him while in his guard. He gets the win but this fight doesn’t raise his stock with that performance IMO.
He beat Tony from pillar to post. That's a second round submission against anyone else in the world, but Tony toughed it out as only he can. Still, complete domination by Dariush. He beat him standing, on the ground, everywhere in the fight. Granted, the third round was anticlimactic, perhaps because they landed in a weird position and Beneil was playing it safe. But Dariush did a lot of damage in the first two rounds and likely did serious damage to Tony's knee with that nasty heel hook. Similar to the Aloe Vera fight, Tony just won't tap.

Do Bronx is peaking I rate both highly so yeah I mean knee jerk reactions aside. I can’t pretend to call that outcome. I think Gaethje vs Chandler would be violent and I would take Gaethje in that one.

Gotta wake up early as balls tomorrow and I’m wired. What a card prelims were 10/10. Barboza and Do Bronx both put on amazing displays. Even Chandler stock goes up even in the loss to be real. Have a good night everyone.

Poirier, Conor, and Justin all beat Charles. Gonna be a short reign.

He struck gold that Chandler fought stupidly and has zero chin. Chandler matched up so much better with them than Charles does.
Conor and Justin have some serious holes in their grappling games. I wouldn't be surprised if Conor gets KTFO by DP again and calls it quits. And with roughly $200 million in the bank and counting, who could blame him? Justin wins if he can avoid the ground completely, but Aloe Vera's take downs are really good these days. He took down Chandler, I can see him getting Justin down and Justin is like a turtle off his back.
I give DP the best chance because of his hand speed and power and grappling skills.

Usman get's KO'd by Jorge if he had stayed with Hooft.

Whitman is 100X better coach than Hooft - his fighters actually do something other than come forward throwing hard.
I essentially agree, but let's be honest, if Usman stayed with Hooft, he just 50-45's Jorge again instead of putting his lights out in the 2nd round.

Back