PBP UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow, i just saw the prelims where the dude snaps jacares upper arm.

Wtf?!
It was a great performance.

Dariush beat the much higher rank fighter, and made him scream in pain in the process towards an utterly 1-sided beatdown.

Stop shitting on Tony like he's dirt or something that everyone is just supposed to sweep right over.
Weird. I felt like I was shitting on dariush more then tony. This was a good performance. What Justin and Charles did tho was a great performance. That’s all I’m saying. Those guys made you think they could be champions with their performance. That’s not what I got from Beneil tonight.

I essentially agree, but let's be honest, if Usman stayed with Hooft, he just 50-45's Jorge again instead of putting his lights out in the 2nd round.
Or he'd be over confident and probably damaged from the holland style sparring that goes on at Hooft's gym - either way he'd not be the fighter that he is now.

Wtf?!

Weird. I felt like I was shitting on dariush more then tony. This was a good performance. What Justin and Charles did tho was a great performance. That’s all I’m saying. Those guys made you think they could be champions with their performance. That’s not what I got from Beneil tonight.
I don't think anyone thinks he's championship material. His next fight will tell us if he's a true contender or not. I think we all realize that Tony is fading/faded and take it with a grain of salt. Beneil might be better than his #9 contender ranking coming into the fight. Or he might not be. Only time will tell...

Or he'd be over confident and probably damaged from the holland style sparring that goes on at Hooft's gym - either way he'd not be the fighter that he is now.
I don't think Usman was ever going to fight like Michael Johnson. Different skill set, more cerebral, etc. He fought the way he fought the whole time with Hooft. If anything, he takes more chances with Wittman. But they're calculated risks that pay off.

Boy oh boy did I bomb the fuck out of this card, after having a great start lol.

77263-2301887.png

What an amazing card it was! So many upsets too. But it was kinda expected too.
Also I am ashamed of my vcash won due to the Chookagian “win”. :(

Best part of Charles winning is it crushing the spirits of the Bellator shills who couldn't wait to say "see, Bellator>UFC lol" after a Chandler win

Back