PBP UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boy oh boy did I bomb the fuck out of this card, after having a great start lol.

77263-2301887.png

First three fights: doing the Cabbage Patch dance.
Last seven of nine fights: smelling like three-day-old cabbage water.

Wtf?!

Weird. I felt like I was shitting on dariush more then tony. This was a good performance. What Justin and Charles did tho was a great performance. That’s all I’m saying. Those guys made you think they could be champions with their performance. That’s not what I got from Beneil tonight.
I feel exactly this way. Dariush beat Tony 10000% but he didn’t beat the hell out of Tony like Charles and justin did.

Where was the post fight podcast by sherdog I always look forward to that, but there wasn't one for one of the biggest fights of the year.

I feel exactly this way. Dariush beat Tony 10000% but he didn’t beat the hell out of Tony like Charles and justin did.
dude Charles beat tony almost exactly like Beneil did, huge threat of submission, and basically ground control, with no other real threat of finish except for the previous major submission attempt.

Wow! Great win for Dariush! Great win for Oliveira and congratulations to him on winning the title!

Back