PBP UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's uhhhh, that's uhh pretty bad.

Houston needs to subpoena his bank account ASAP as that's sketchy as fuck

Damn, I wanted to pick Barboza too, I really need to quit second guessing myself.

558108-19950858.png

Damn Joe let the guy have his moment. "Yeah but there's still a lot of fights left"

Even if it was a tap, it's irrelevant. Chookagian got out. At best, the dominant fighter let go of the choke or failed to complete it.

Irrelevant. You go until the ref stops you. That is the agreed upon rule.

Fair game.

What are the Nazi comments about? Honestly don't know.
Her ex-husband was seen to have a swastika tattoo in a photograph. He said that it was a prison tattoo, and he claimed that he only got the tattoo to fit in with a group that could protect him in prison. True or not, who knows? By association, however, this makes Andrea a Nazi in some the eyes of some Sherbros.

Man I thought Burns was Reem for a quick second

time to implement the Goldberg SPEAR takedown.

@Myrddin Wild Where is the groovy gang at man?
We've been around to a few threads leading up to this outstanding looking version of Groovy!

Of all nights not to be able to watch the event live, it happened for me last night... but doing a bee-line to avoid spoilerz... I caught the fights this morning & couldn't be happier with his performance. The future looks bright!!!

YN3sZOP.jpg

Lando looked great!

Shamed I picked against him!

Glad he took a W tho I was kinda writing him off. The new division may well suit him.

Back