UFC 262 PBP/Discussion

u2.5 and chandler round 1 bets for me, will live bet olive if opportunity presents itself

Oliveira really needs to shoot when Chandler is loading up like that. When he stands there he's eating bombs.

Edit: Or just blast him, holy shit.

ZQJtmaw.jpg

Thank you, Mr. Oliveira!

I'm shocked Charles survived the first. He was on a razors edge for so much of the round.

Such shit fight IQ by Chandler there. Had him hurt twice and follows him to the ground. Could have finished him standing. I never understand when fighter do that.

I'm shocked Charles survived the first. He was on a razors edge for so much of the round.

I think he was hurt for a second but really wasn't that bad overall. That's the benefit of being an elite guard player. You can tie up and buy time, because every movement makes the other guy react. If someone who has nothing off their back shifts their hips, there's no respect given. But when a guy like Oliveira does, it has to be respected because he's a legit threat off his back with everything he does.

When the hell did you live bet Oliveira -228 lmao
In Round 1, after they stood up. The line opened at -200, then I got him at -228.

Maybe 10 seconds later, Chandler landed bombs on him. Oliveira was +177 heading into Round 2.

Edit: You can live bet in the middle of a round when they are standing up, on BetAnySports.

I think he was hurt for a second but really wasn't that bad overall. That's the benefit of being an elite guard player. You can tie up and buy time, because every movement makes the other guy react. If someone who has nothing off their back shifts their hips, there's no respect given. But when a guy like Oliveira does, it has to be respected because he's a legit threat off his back with everything he does.
Being able to fall to your back when hurt is a big advantage.

Back