UFC 262 PBP/Discussion

Wild. Ref coulda stopped those hammer fists too. We've seen faster stoppages, Chandler kinda got hooped

khabib kills him bad not worth his time

Charles would last longer than Justin did though...that's something!

Honestly, it would likely end up a boring lopsided decision for Khabib. Because he doesn't threaten Charles standing the way a guy like Chandler does. But Khabib puts Charles on his back and controls him. And Charles is good enough there to tie up, survive, etc. But that's it, because of how good Khabib is with top position.

khabib kills him bad not worth his time
I always imagine the way khabib loses his 0 is in the hands of a world class bjj via 1st round submission, like when Fedor loss to Werdum. Historically there is no bigger threat to a dagastani fighter than a brazilian fighter. They have the threat off their back to scare the Dagestani wrestlers away.

I think Charles might lure Khabib out of retirement once he puts away Conor or Gaethje

I think Charles might lure Khabib out of retirement once he puts away Conor or Gaethje
both easy fights for olives, but i got dariush to beat him. porieir maybe beats olives too havn't thought about that match up much.

U2. 5 and FDGTD DO OR DIE

LETS GO OLIVEIRA TKO 1RD
Man it was a good night. Fight was great from the get go, both guys had great moments. You gotta put some respect on olives striking if you didn't before. Live by the left hook die by the left hook, Chandler still a fringe top 5. Next saturday another main with FDGTD written all over it it seems

ZQJtmaw.jpg

Thank you, Mr. Oliveira!
Was that between rds? Thought chandler was the fav at that time, didn't even brother to check haha. Wouldn't have played either tho, i was confident my u2. 5 would cash and happy with that lol

Chandler was -250 on bet365 in between rounds in case anyone wondered

Back