Ufc 263. Make 50 dollars into almost 4800

Kai Sui

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just trying to help out my sherdog brothers and sisters. Ufc 263 will be an easy night with these so call upsets.

Nate gonna carry leon edwards into deep waters and eventually submit him with a triangle choke.

Chase Hooper is a young hungry lion, nuff said.

The other two fights are remaches that i think the judges got wrong the first time. izzy won't be able to handle to the consent grappling and will fade late in the fight and lose via decision.

brandon moreno i thought had the last fight and i think figured out Deiveson. So I see him improving on round 6 and on between them

Anyways make the bet, enjoy it on some hookers and crack or.. buy some eth ethereum and ada cardano and get even richer.

Attachments

• 20210606_031406.jpg
    20210606_031406.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 63
Or maybe I'll... like... just keep winning money making smart bets instead. Sure, its no 95 times windfall in one night, but it's not like you are gonna see that either.

So far on those fights I've got 300 on Adesanya and only a few bucks on Edwards. Those fights are practically gimme's.

Lets face it, if you were any kind of genius bettor, you would have enough accounts to get better odds than those. I carry 6 accounts and can get better odds on all of those. Admittedly, for one bookie you got pretty good odds, but at least one of my accounts get better odds than that even with the 4 fight parlay (maybe more, but William Hill is down for maintenance so I cant check because it is different for Vegas locals). Really though, if you were serious, it wouldn't need to be at one bookie because you wouldn't parlay them all into some hail mary shot in the dark.

Last edited:
Hey for 50 bucks, good luck man. Don't see it happening but thats a pretty hype bet.

- Nate won't beat Leon. Im a huge Diaz fan but lets face the truth... hes a semi retired money fighter. Leon is the real deal
- Moreno vs Fig is wayyyy too close but I slightly favor Fig
- Marvin hasn't showed me he can dethrone Izzy. I think Izzy has improved more from their fight
- Chase Hooper is fragile AF

Thats a risky 50

- Nate won't beat Leon. Im a huge Diaz fan but lets face the truth... hes a semi retired money fighter. Leon is the real deal
- Moreno vs Fig is wayyyy too close but I slightly favor Fig
- Marvin hasn't showed me he can dethrone Izzy. I think Izzy has improved more from their fight
- Chase Hooper is fragile AF

Thats a risky 50

He got 1 in 95 odds, essentially, but its more like a 1 in 150 chance of happening. He is hoping to hit the lottery.

Dias has like a 1 in 8 chance (though I'd love to see him pull it off, you are spot on in your assessment.)
Fig was injured last time and still won. Odds are pretty much right on.
Izzy has improved far more than Vettori. 5-1
Hooper might actually win. I see that pretty much 50-50

Last edited:
You should honesty have better odds than that. You are essentially going for all the underdogs in a 4 way parlay.

wGc1wl2.jpg

Thanks TS

Diaz is going to get the shit beaten out of him.

Chase Hooper has potential, but overall he kind of sucks at fighting, at the UFC level.

Literally the worst parlay I’ve ever seen on here. Good job ts.

Just trying to help out my sherdog brothers and sisters. Ufc 263 will be an easy night with these so call upsets.

Nate gonna carry leon edwards into deep waters and eventually submit him with a triangle choke.

Chase Hooper is a young hungry lion, nuff said.

The other two fights are remaches that i think the judges got wrong the first time. izzy won't be able to handle to the consent grappling and will fade late in the fight and lose via decision.

brandon moreno i thought had the last fight and i think figured out Deiveson. So I see him improving on round 6 and on between them

Anyways make the bet, enjoy it on some hookers and crack or.. buy some eth ethereum and ada cardano and get even richer.

You're going to lose your money, that's a horrible bet.

For whatever reason I'm not getting a bad vibe about these picks. But not good enough to bet myself.

<{CMPALM}>

1 in 167 chance that parlay plays out.

Now I love a speculative bet but that's terrible.

Would be better chucking 5 on that and using the rest to get some food and drinks in for the evening

Back