UFC 263 play by play

general-view-of-the-octagon-prior-to-the-ufc-263-event-at-gila-river-picture-id1323239086

Cause it's the chicken and the beer that make Luda keep rapping. Good luck amigos :p

didnt see the first round who won?

Close rd 1, not sure. These 2 are kinda the same guy in the way they fight at HW.

Collier 10-9 but I think Felipe will do well rounds 2 and 3

I think it's likely 1-1 and Felipe with more in the tank. I bet Collier thinking he'd have 2 rounds where he could keep a good pace...turns out it was 1 round and about a minute.

Felipe has all the momentum.

collier up 2-0 but seems to have less cardio than last fight. Body langauge doesn't look great so could see judges making it 1-1.

i think collier won 2-1 but judges only look at body language so I guess Felipe will get the decision.....

Win or lose, I don't regret my bet on Collier at +140. He clearly won rd 1, and rds 2 and 3 were close enough that him getting the nod isn't crazy (although rd 3 really should be Felipe, and I did give him rd 2 as well but super close).

Small action for me tonight I might watch a few and catch the replays later. Hope you dudes have some fun.

Are you retarded?

Who ever scored it for Collier gets life long ignore from me and I will request month ban for you.

That's a very stupid take. I have it 2-1 Felipe but if you think those were runaway rounds...SMH.

Body language is so important in mma, just do some showboating and have a close fight and you will win....

Lol collier outlanded felipe by 30 and swelled his eye shut but lost

Back