UFC 264 Parlay Request Thread *Open for bets*

I hate to say it, but I’m not totally confident in Poirier to take the estranged parlay. Between Conor, Herb Dean, and the judges, I fear some shenanigans.
I really hope that there is no controversy with that fight. No early stoppage, no stupid judges decision if it goes the distance (I'd be surprised if it goes the distance). I do get suspicious when Herb Dean is always reffing McGregor fights. He know what Dana wants to happen.

I really hope that there is no controversy with that fight. No early stoppage, no stupid judges decision if it goes the distance (I'd be surprised if it goes the distance). I do get suspicious when Herb Dean is always reffing McGregor fights. He know what Dana wants to happen.
Yup. Despite Conor’s cardio issues, I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if this went 5 rounds and the judges cooked something up. I’m not placing any vcash bets on the main event, just too many variables in that one for me. Poirier should handle him. But who knows…

Thanks! I forgot about these, they are fun. Thanks for adding and putting them together :)

Yup. Despite Conor’s cardio issues, I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if this went 5 rounds and the judges cooked something up. I’m not placing any vcash bets on the main event, just too many variables in that one for me. Poirier should handle him. But who knows…
McGregor's only ever gone the distance twice in his entire pro fight career (going all the way back to 2008). vs Nate Diaz and also the Max fight.
Poirier also doesn't tend to go the distance much.
So...I'd be very surprised if this fight goes 5 full rounds. I just cannot see that happening. Either Conor gets a KO or Poirier gets a KO or a sub. A sub would not surprise me. I doubt Conor has been practicing his jitz very much and I can see Poirier taking advantage of that.

Haha. All my cash place, plus a 5 mill “IOU” on Poirer. I’m afraid Ive nothing left to play with. Thanks for the tip
Dammit! These are usually my favorite threads for betting lol

McGregor's only ever gone the distance twice in his entire pro fight career (going all the way back to 2008). vs Nate Diaz and also the Max fight.
Poirier also doesn't tend to go the distance much.
So...I'd be very surprised if this fight goes 5 full rounds. I just cannot see that happening. Either Conor gets a KO or Poirier gets a KO or a sub. A sub would not surprise me. I doubt Conor has been practicing his jitz very much and I can see Poirier taking advantage of that.
The other thing is that Poirer is dynamite for 5 rounds. He always looks done around the end of round 2. Hands drop a lil. He exhales deeply and hunches a bit. If I hadn’t seen it a bunch already I’d call “gassed” in the pbp. But then he collects himself, and what follows is typically 3 faster, harder, and even more gritty rounds. Conor didn’t even deal with the toughest part of poirers game. Poirer is a 5 round fighter through and through. Conor is not.

If I’m being honest the first time around I would have had a much harder time picking the winner if it was 3 rounds. But it’s not. Conor is vulnerable when it goes to deep waters. And that’s where Poirer shines.

5:56 PM
Placed - 7 Team ParlayTo Win $ 24749.82
  • Jerome Rivera (+225)Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs Jerome Rivera
  • Omari Akhmedov (+135)Brad Tavares vs Omari Akhmedov
  • Jessica Eye (+160)Jennifer Maia vs Jessica Eye
  • Ryan Hall (+185)Ilia Topuria vs Ryan Hall
  • Carlos Condit (+150)Max Griffin vs Carlos Condit
  • Niko Price (+150)Michel Pereira vs Niko Price
  • Kris Moutinho (+600)

5:56 PM
Placed - 7 Team ParlayTo Win $ 24749.82
  • Jerome Rivera (+225)Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs Jerome Rivera
  • Omari Akhmedov (+135)Brad Tavares vs Omari Akhmedov
  • Jessica Eye (+160)Jennifer Maia vs Jessica Eye
  • Ryan Hall (+185)Ilia Topuria vs Ryan Hall
  • Carlos Condit (+150)Max Griffin vs Carlos Condit
  • Niko Price (+150)Michel Pereira vs Niko Price
  • Kris Moutinho (+600)
Rooting for ya

Ditto! The Doughie 1 parlay is nice.

Yeah I put 1,000,000 (Each) on 3 Parlays......and they ALL came in! Gotta be happy with that.
Normally my Parlay picks never quite work out, so to have all my 3 Parlays be successful is great :

Doughie1
Doughie2
AS1 (thanks @AppliedScience for that one)

So I think I should have profited about 8million just on those 3 Parlays (just awaiting them to be settled).

Yeah I put 1,000,000 (Each) on 3 Parlays......and they ALL came in! Gotta be happy with that.
Normally my Parlay picks never quite work out, so to have all my 3 Parlays be successful is great :

Doughie1
Doughie2
AS1 (thanks @AppliedScience for that one)

So I think I should have profited about 8million just on those 3 Parlays (just awaiting them to be settled).
Damn I should’ve done that. I bet on Doughie 1 so props for the nice parlay idea man.

Winning parlays

Jyo2
Jyo3
Jyo5
Doughie1
Doughie2
AS1
kaz1
kaz2
Sage2

wow well done guys that's a bunch of winners

Good job.

I also would like to see something develop for Islam's fight, as a straight win at -600 or so is not profitable. There are no props listed yet, so maybe something like Islam + Abubakar?
I'll keep that in mind when I put up the fights. Let me know if that's your final decision on that one

I'll keep that in mind when I put up the fights. Let me know if that's your final decision on that one

Unfortunately, Abubakar is out. The recently added props, however, are showing Islam at +550 to win by submission, which more than makes up for a missed chance at that parlay:

Plus550.png

Back