UFC 272: Covington vs. Masvidal

It's probably a catchweight bout to give Moicano some reprieve, but what's the reason that RDA vs Moicano is a 5 rounder?
I guess RDA insisted on it. Plus the ufc wants top offer the fans something, since there is no titlefight on this card.

I'm gonna miss the early prelims with a family commitment. Hoping to be home for the reg prelims at 7 central.

Good luck all.

He could beat Jorge im not disputing that, but it's not going to be easy, i guarantee you colby is going to get hit hard. He isn't a finisher, so he has to go 5 rounds with a fighter who has more kos than him and koed a now middleweight Till. That is statistically true that Jorge thumbs harder. And i mention before we never got to see Jorge go 5 rounds with a full training camp. Up until the ko by Usman , he had matched Usman with significant strikes and got caught with his pants down.

If you look at overall stats Masvidal gets hit less defensively. mma has many variables, i think suggesting he's going to steamroll Jorge is a stretch here. Judges reward damage sometimes more than volume too. And Jorge has Colby's old trainer on his side to get extra information from.
Well he did it pretty easily sherbro

And then got dominated in the wrestling department for 5 rounds
it wasn't really a surprise. One thing i said in previous comments is that jorge needed to diminish his stamina with body blows. Fight Iq is unpredictable and you never know what a fighter is going to do. Tagir is a better wrestler than Tim and decided to box, Jacoby only threw punches, no one knows or does what you expect.

it wasn't really a surprise. One thing i said in previous comments is that jorge needed to diminish his stamina with body blows. Fight Iq is unpredictable and you never know what a fighter is going to do. Tagir is a better wrestler than Tim and decided to box, Jacoby only threw punches, no one knows or does what you expect.
Wasn't it you who said Jorge's grappling wasn't far off from Colby's...

Oh well whatever

I thought Edson would KO Bryce lol

Wasn't it you who said Jorge's grappling wasn't far off from Colby's...

Oh well whatever

I thought Edson would KO Bryce lol
I question rather underdog bets are even worth it anymore. sometimes id rather just spam parlay 4 good favs and be done with the night.

Back