UFC 279 Parlays 09/10/2022

Was it Almeida wins in round 1 or 2?
That was a prop bet I pulled from the book maker site.
you can't stack wins ITD and wins in particular rounds. like you cant say fighter wins outright money line + fighter wins ITD/Via Sub/Via TKO. 100% predicated outcomes cannot be put in the same parlay. Actually kinda the only rule we have right now. lol.

It's no big deal. But it is worth clocking into the memory banks.

'Doughie#2 REVISED' 5-way parlay just came in, at 4.19.
I really thught Rodriguez had lost that fight against Li....... but he got the split decision so that parlay worked.

Pretty good boyz. A lot of people just missed on some and @Dillydilly was that your first Parlay win here? If so you're the MVP! If not... good job to us! I believe @Doughie99 had the most lucrative

Thanks for everything during this crazy week boyzz.

Yep that my first successful one

I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that you're @Dude Incredible the MVP this week.

I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that you're @Dude Incredible the MVP this week.
Yes I'd just like to echo Dillydilly here and give major thanks to @Dude Incredible for all his work on this crazy shitstorm of an event. A whole load of extra work to basically re-do most of the parlays, big ups to the main man for getting it all done.

Yes I'd just like to echo Dillydilly here and give major thanks to @Dude Incredible for all his work on this crazy shitstorm of an event. A whole load of extra work to basically re-do most of the parlays, big ups to the main man for getting it all done.
Couldn’t agree more, @Dude Incredible is the man! And I’m very salty at the judges for fucking my parlay up, Li won that shit. Bastards.

Couldn’t agree more, @Dude Incredible is the man! And I’m very salty at the judges for fucking my parlay up, Li won that shit. Bastards.
Thanks guys. Means a lot.
<Oku04>

Back