UFC 4/10/21 Free play parlay challenge

I think thats all 10 slot filled, good luck fellows.

gonna put this out there:

This one is only ufc 76k+

Norma Dumont
Da Un Jung
Sasha Palatnikov
Mateusz Gamrot
Joe Solecki
Sam Alvey
Daniel Rodriguez
Aliaskhab Khizriev
Jordan Griffin
Jack Shore
Nina Ansaroff

120k+ this one includes a fighter from one fc .Only viable before Wednesday
Norma Dumont
Da Un Jung
Sasha Palatnikov
Mateusz Gamrot
Joe Solecki
Sam Alvey
Daniel Rodriguez
Aliaskhab Khizriev
Jordan Griffin
Jack Shore
Nina Ansaroff
Raimond Magomedaliev (one fc)

One of the more safer bets stacked with favs

Norma Dumont
Marvin Vettori
Da Un Jung
Raimond Magomedaliev
Mateusz Gamrot

Joe Solecki
Daniel Rodriguez
Aliaskhab Khizriev
Jack Shore
Nina Ansaroff
Yorgan De Castro

Vettori
Khizriev
Rodriguez
Solecki
Shore
Saldana
Dumont

I added my picks in the #7 post :)

What day / time will the cutoff be to edit & finalize our picks? In case any fights fall off due to weigh ins / covid etc.

I added my picks in the #7 post :)

What day / time will the cutoff be to edit & finalize our picks? In case any fights fall off due to weigh ins / covid etc.
I'll probably place all the bets after weigh ins and when I get off work Friday like last time. I'd say 5pm Friday for the cut off, hopefully nothing falls out between Friday and Saturday.

Vettori
Khizriev
Rodriguez
Solecki
Shore
Saldana
Dumont
I think you're number 11. Fuck it I'll make a slot for ya but you're the last one. I like the cut of your jib Republican Vader.

My next parlay is valued at 1 million dollars in a 12 man for 700$ , i've been doing good lately with my predictions. I'm going to post it on Saturday as I don't pick em until the last day.

Wish me good luck. And if you guys win , send some money my way .

my last bellator and ufc prediction was 23-1 , i feel that i am in arms reach of this prize money.

lmao

Well time to re-jig our parlays already lol if you had this fight

At least this card is stacked full of fights. Seems like Dana had some forsight this time incase a few fell off.

I think you're number 11. Fuck it I'll make a slot for ya but you're the last one. I like the cut of your jib Republican Vader.
Thanks, man. I don't know who to replace Khizriev with. If you do go for 7 instead of 6, may as well make it fun with Palanikov, not confident he will win, but no reason for him to be a +240 dog.

Vettori
Alvey
Gamrot
Nina
Makdessi
Perry
Solecki
De Castro

Appreciated

Any last minute changes? Running behind but I'll either be putting the parlays in tonight after bellator or early tomorrow.

Running a little behind but I'm putting all the parlays together now.

Best of luck everyone

<{JustBleed}>

If I happen to win I’ll donate my pot to the next parlay challenge or whatever we call these now. We’ll figure out something!

I have to say im starting to see a mistake in betting large parlays on one card, when there is far better garenteed fights expanded across 4 cards with better chances. This will be my last parlay that takes place in one card.

De Castro got flattened, RIP me <Lmaoo>

Back