UFC discussion rules

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do I avoid getting my threads deleted in this forum? I'm trying to come up with interesting topics and it's disheartening to see them either deleted or wastelanded. I created a thread asking about eyepokes landing right before a KO punch. This has happened in a few fights, DC/Stipe being the primary example. I'm not suggesting that the fights should be overturned, it was supposed to be a conversation on if the commissions should update their rules. Nothing in my post was against the rules. What's the problem with that topic that it had to be deleted?

How do I avoid getting my threads deleted in this forum? I'm trying to come up with interesting topics and it's disheartening to see them either deleted or wastelanded. I created a thread asking about eyepokes landing right before a KO punch. This has happened in a few fights, DC/Stipe being the primary example. I'm not suggesting that the fights should be overturned, it was supposed to be a conversation on if the commissions should update their rules. Nothing in my post was against the rules. What's the problem with that topic that it had to be deleted?
I was able to find the thread in your history. It wasn’t touched by a moderator.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...efore-landing-a-ko-result-in-a-dq-nc.4181026/

If you go to your profile and click the “information” tab, you can click a “find all threads” button that will show you all threads you’ve created.

Back