UFC Fight Night 184: Blaydes vs.Lewis Official Bets

$1,331.40 on Smith -135 lol
$1,000 free play deposit bonus also on Smith -135

Hopefully we all get paid on this today

View attachment 816979

Does your initial bet get returned if the free play hits?

Smith -139, 139 to win 100
Smith ITD + Porter ITD +875, 50 to win 437

And honestly that's probably it, this card sucks.

Can't wait to bet WB/Tybura/Edwards in a few weeks.

Does your initial bet get returned if the free play hits?

Smith -139, 139 to win 100
Smith ITD + Porter ITD +875, 50 to win 437

And honestly that's probably it, this card sucks.

Can't wait to bet WB/Tybura/Edwards in a few weeks.

I have no idea, have never used a free play before

Guess the catch is the bonus has a 14x rollover requirement.
0BC6EDE9-0510-4A7C-98D7-D775B9D1E481.jpeg

Last edited:
Shame the main event was called off, as I would have made a wager there. As it is, along with no-betting the two female fights, I have a paltry

1.7u on Parisian at -215
2.5u on Smith at -125

Excited to live-bet, though.

if you win you gotta wager 24k to cash out? I hope I'm wrong but I did a deposit bonus with them not long ago and it was terrible

Not really sure, assumed I just kept the profit if it hits like Sadistics says, y’all just confusing me.

Smith -132 $2500

Porter +171 $1000

Dos Santos +150 $750

Mudaerji -156 $2350
Mudaerji KO +150 $250

Sanders +145 $3600

Sato/Baeza O1.5 -116 $750

May add some form of Smith ITD. Have a few LBs planned including hedging Sanders a bit after rd1

Hey bro, do you mind explaining your process behind betting Sanders? Maness seemed like the better fighter after taping but I'm not good enough to doubt you consistently. trying to figure out your method to the madness

Last edited:
Hey bro, do you mind explaining your process behind betting Sanders? Maness seemed like the better fighter after taping but I'm not good enough to doubt you consistently. trying to figure out your method to the madness

I'm late, but I envisioned Sanders pressuring with Maness keeping his back to the cage as he always does. Sanders landing power shots, winning every second that he's not eating a counter. I said I'd hedge after rd1 for a reason, Sanders always finds a way to flake. I have a theory that Sanders is poor and always guns for POTN. Waits til rd2 to really go ham so if he gets KOed he could get FOTN

I'm late, but I envisioned Sanders pressuring with Maness keeping his back to the cage as he always does. Sanders landing power shots, winning every second that he's not eating a counter. I said I'd hedge after rd1 for a reason, Sanders always finds a way to flake. I have a theory that Sanders is poor and always guns for POTN. Waits til rd2 to really go ham so if he gets KOed he could get FOTN
I don't buy that, no fighter except for Gaethje likes to get KO'd, he just has a bad chin and is extremely reckless.

Intredasting. Respect for the hedge and even more for the reply, definitely appreciate your insight as always. {<redford}

Keep up the good work man. Dos Santos another winner!

Smith -132 $2500

Porter +171 $1000

Dos Santos +150 $750

Mudaerji -156 $2350
Mudaerji KO +150 $250

Sanders +145 $3600

May add some form of Smith ITD. Have a few LBs planned including hedging Sanders a bit after rd1
You killed it man! Keep it up bro!

£450 Romanov + Blaydes -122 to win £368.18 *Parlay canceled £163.63

£150 on Smith -120 to win £120

£75 Sato +153 to win £114.75

£10 Porter rd 3 +1800 to win £180

£50 (+£15 free bet) Kai KO +500 to win £325

£20 Gordon Submission +750 to win £150

Added during the event...

£150 Smith -110 to win £135 (thanks to that stupid TV tipster)

£75 Porter +205 to win £187.5

LiveBets
£50 Kai rd 2 +102 to win £51

£10 Ostovich rd 2 +540 to win £54
Net Profit: £227.50 / £391.13 including canceled bet

*Happy with that as I did minimal tape this week.

Last edited:
Smith -132 $2500

Porter +171 $1000

Dos Santos +150 $750

Mudaerji -156 $2350
Mudaerji KO +150 $250

Sanders +145 $3600

About time sherdog gives you a black belt.

Shame the main event was called off, as I would have made a wager there. As it is, along with no-betting the two female fights, I have a paltry

1.7u on Parisian at -215
2.5u on Smith at -125

Excited to live-bet, though.

Bleh, couldn't find a single live-bet opportunity of note. Ended the night with a meager +0.3u, slightly less than my profit betting on Jake Paul!

Relatively little regret on betting Parisian; he showed the advantages in the clinch and with his chin that I expected in round 1, but then he gassed hard, despite my belief that his cardio was significantly better than Porter's.

What can I say; Porter appears to have trained better, and also managed his energy better than Parisian, who idiotically "fights for a bonus" in his own words.

There were a few worries with Smith, one of which he showed against Clark, but I probably should have been a bit braver in betting him, regardless. But not by much.

Really though, my biggest regret was simply not being more active with watching tape. I was really thinking about Algeo at +160 and Baeza at -150, but simply didn't tape both fights enough to justify either wager.

Had I done so, this would have been a far more profitable night. A good lesson to heed for next week.

$100 Sanders @ -130
$50 Lewis @ +295
Might play Alpha Ginger but need to do some tape.
Probably live betting the Algeo Vs Ginger Fight: couldn't get any good lines on Algeo after round 1.
Probably going to play Smith ML any second
$25 Anthony Smith via sub @ +335
Tailing all my Sherbros on Porter here:
$25 @+175
$10 round 2/3 @+900/1800

+$57 or $90 if MB decides to pay me my live bet.
I live bet $50 on A. Smith @ -150 about 7 seconds before the fight ended. I screen shot the bet in case mybookie tried to fuck me. They erased my bet without explanation. Good thing I took a screenshot. I'm waiting to chat with someone now.

Back