Edit: Added different parlay

"Fight goes to decision" parlay

Max Holloway -180
Wu Yanan -295
Sarah Moras -350
Ramazan Emeev -160

"Fight goes to decision" parlay

Last edited:
I'm really liking the idea of fading Bethe at all costs. Especially at pick em odds.

I think Kattar has the ability to outstrike Holloway or at the very least make it a very close fight. Holloway's boxing defence is le garbage and loves to block with his face. Everybodies chin deteriorates at some stage. Current odds I quite like Kattar.

Simon is also another one I really favour on this card.

UFC Fight Island, Sat, Jan 16, 2021
parlay
+426

Ricky Simon -180, 6 inch reach adv (135 fight, walk around weight 160)
Rodolfo Vieira -500 "Black Belt Hunter"

Austin Lingo -210 "Lights Out"
Ramazan Emeev -250
Sarah Moras -275, "Cheesecake", 2 inch reach adv

Sarah Moras has "leg kicks, two-punch combo, yells Huh, huh, huh after every strike attempt, massive overhand left missing by a mile, nice inside leg kick, jab, stiff left jab-hook hybrid, knee, drops for a take down misses it, armbar, head kick" from a recap i read lol

covid April 2020: Her boyfriend is one of her main training partners, as they’re both roughly the same size
I know Cheesecake is the female GOAT but are you really paying -275 for Moraes?

<Varys01>

I like Breese Kattar and Simon at current odds. Breese is always a bit of a head scratch, he is very talented but always ready to fuck up, but Akhmedov is getting old and he looked terrible in the Weidmann fight imo.

Kattar doesn't throw much volume, he'll hardly win a decision. He can definitely ko max tho, as tough as he is i don't think he can go 25 mins if he's getting countered left and right by calvin. holloway dec and kattar ko lines are interesting.

Maybe im underestimating max' chin. He's still young. FGTD and kattar ko as hedge?

Last edited:
Max is durable as hell. I like Kattar’s style but wouldn’t put much faith in him being the first to finish Holloway with strikes. I expect this to hit the cards.

Ricky Simon's fight night rehydrated weight in August 2018 was 152 for his bantamweight 135 fight

Brian Kelleher's fight night rehydrated weight in December 2018 was 148 for his bantamweight Catchweight 137 fight

They face each other at 135 on January 16, 2021

Ricky Simon is 6 years younger and said "I'm extremely self-motivated that, even when I don't have a fight, I'm always training hard. I love this sport and enjoy every day I get to be a part of it, which motivates me a lot. I love my team, my coaches, my teammates, fighting for the UFC, travelling, the fans ... I love it all, and everything motivates me to do my best every day!"

Inb4 this post steams Ricky's odds, 7:38 PM, December 20
Ricky Simon -185 -185 -181 -189 -190 -180 -200 -187 -195 -190
Brian Kelleher +160 +146 +164 +162 +155 +155 +160 +160 +155 +150

Last edited:
One interesting take is that Holloway's in your face style is going to actually force more exchanges from Kattar. I think Max could cruise here if he sat back more and outpointed, but he'll probably try to drown Kattar with volume. I don't know if that's the best strategy.

I havent watched any tape yet, but isnt grundy at -160 a steal? Im hard pressed to think Lentz's Ptv. But the line is holding steady, so im wondering if its a trap line.

I havent watched any tape yet, but isnt grundy at -160 a steal? Im hard pressed to think Lentz's Ptv. But the line is holding steady, so im wondering if its a trap line.

Lentz actually performs decent against grapplers. I could see him snagging up a guillotine too.

Lentz actually performs decent against grapplers. I could see him snagging up a guillotine too.
Yeah grundy is also not a great striker. Staying away from this fight.

Back