UFC Fight Night 185: Chiesa vs. Magny

Feel like Magny easily works Chiesa at first glance. I'll have to do much more research but I'm very interested in that so far

I bet Chiesa when the fight was a 3 rounder, now I assume it will be five rounds as a main event I favour Magny

Anyone got a handle on the Warley/Aguilera fight? There is conflicting info about it. All reports agree it has shifted to 20 Jan, but wiki states that warley is fighting lazzez as auilara pulled out, but sherdog shows aguilera fighting lazzez.

Anyone got a handle on the Warley/Aguilera fight? There is conflicting info about it. All reports agree it has shifted to 20 Jan, but wiki states that warley is fighting lazzez as auilara pulled out, but sherdog shows aguilera fighting lazzez.
sherdog are slow to update often, it's vs lazzez

I got 5200 in on mounir lazzez -136 at fanduel... not necessarily sure he wins , not confident at all. But I'm fairly confident this line gets up to -220 on lazzez at least and will hedge alves anywhere over +180 range. I was trying to get more on lazzez but the line jumped to -158 as a I out in consecutive max bets of $1734 each. Any thoughts? .. because I'm thinking of continue to hammer the line still at -158. I can't see Alves being anything less than +175 come fight day

Edit: in less than 18 hours line moved from -136 , +116 to -255, +210 on my way to hedge off a couple thousand on Alves

Last edited:

Ricky Simon gets a new opponent and fights here on the mid week card

ok guys, needing to turn 90 into at least 600+ from now 1/9 until 1/17. I will be grinding low stakes poker all week, and next weekend will be using next weeks card for a parlay possibly combined with ncaa basketball. needing some strong insight in the betting forums this week, tho the real skill comes in deciphering all the input and correctly determining who is correct in their assessments. off the top
i like kattar as a dog, solid value
liking santiago
buckley is a pass for me atm
need to do more research. will keep this forum updated as the week progresses, and definitely for the final bet(s).

ok guys, needing to turn 90 into at least 600+ from now 1/9 until 1/17. I will be grinding low stakes poker all week, and next weekend will be using next weeks card for a parlay possibly combined with ncaa basketball. needing some strong insight in the betting forums this week, tho the real skill comes in deciphering all the input and correctly determining who is correct in their assessments. off the top
i like kattar as a dog, solid value
liking santiago
buckley is a pass for me atm
need to do more research. will keep this forum updated as the week progresses, and definitely for the final bet(s).
Bears ML

I like Magny a lot in this spot. I feel like their wrestling is of a similar level, but Magny has better cardio, better striking and a better clinch game. Chiesa is sub or bust imo. The 5 rounder in particular is very favorable for Magny. Surprisingly, the bookies haven't adjusted the odds based on that.

Back