UFC Fight Night 185: Chiesa vs. Magny

Let me get this straight.

So Perez in his last fight lost to Dricus (EFC MW Champ) by first round knockout.

BUT he is tough enough to not get knocked out in the same way by Dalcha (EFC LHW Champ)?

What you don't mention about Dalcha knocking out Dequan is the fact it was the first time Dequan had been knocked out in his 30+ fight career which included guys like Jamahal Hill.

You are just chasing an underdog lets be honest. That is fine, but don't put it as 'advice' in a thread.
Guys like Jamahal Hill who are pillow fisted low tier UFC fighters? It's not like Dalcha actually throws much anyway. He might land big cause Perez defence sucks but the logic that it's because he was a higher weight champ in a bum organisation and cause he finished a can like Townsend is a bit baffling.

Anybody on Fiorot worried about Leonardo's grappling? I think Fiorots standup should get the win. I could see her getting cage pushed for half the fight though. Leonardo saying she will feel out the striking and before using her wrestling.

Guys like Jamahal Hill who are pillow fisted low tier UFC fighters? It's not like Dalcha actually throws much anyway. He might land big cause Perez defence sucks but the logic that it's because he was a higher weight champ in a bum organisation and cause he finished a can like Townsend is a bit baffling.

If a lighter fighter like Dricus not known for having heavy hands is able to knock out Perez I would expect a bigger fighter known for having heavy hands like Lungiambula to be able to get the job done in a similar fashion.

If you think EFC is a bum organization you are just ignorant.

Anybody on Fiorot worried about Leonardo's grappling? I think Fiorots standup should get the win. I could see her getting cage pushed for half the fight though. Leonardo saying she will feel out the striking and before using her wrestling.

Just a little but it's not like Fiorot is fucked if the fight touches the mat, I saw good top pressure plus she's able to stand up from the ground, she's got powerful striking and good clinch game and is pretty strong too so let's hope she shines today. Parlays be fucked otherwise lol

Just a little but it's not like Fiorot is fucked if the fight touches the mat, I saw good top pressure plus she's able to stand up from the ground, she's got powerful striking and good clinch game and is pretty strong too so let's hope she shines today. Parlays be fucked otherwise lol

Why would you parley a relatively unknown low level WMMA fight?

Why would you parley a relatively unknown low level WMMA fight?
low risk high reward brother besides I was confident fiorot would get the W, wish I'd propped KO but I already pretty much broke even with a three leg parlay, like I said I'm just getting into betting.

If a lighter fighter like Dricus not known for having heavy hands is able to knock out Perez I would expect a bigger fighter known for having heavy hands like Lungiambula to be able to get the job done in a similar fashion.

If you think EFC is a bum organization you are just ignorant.
Dricus and Lungiambula were champs. Its a bum organisation. The one decent fighter they've produced is unranked Don Madge.

Back