UFC Fight Night 210 Parlays 09/17/2022

DHk4W4r.gif
I'm not saying I woodn't but she's a goofy and likely insane lady. I don't say cringe really but this is fucking cringe.

I'm not saying I woodn't but she's a goofy and likely insane lady. I don't say cringe really but this is fucking cringe.
Yes, it’s the insanity part that will likely lead to the craziest night of sex you’ve ever had.

As long as you don’t let her know your name, your age, where you live, where you work, or you know, any of your hopes, dreams, or fears…
Should be fine.

Yes, it’s the insanity part that will likely lead to the craziest night of sex you’ve ever had.

As long as you don’t let her know your name, your age, where you live, where you work, or you know, any of your hopes, dreams, or fears…
Should be fine.
lol.

based on that one pic letting her know a couple of my fears might not be the worst...
<{ohyeah}>

Should be fine.
well hey just pursue her and let us know what happened during your crazy night of sex.
you're amongst friends, it's a safe zone bro.

kinda

BoomBox Parlay 1
Trevin Giles -210
Pat Sabatini -195
Anthony Hernandez -210
Joseph Pyfer -500
Bill Algeo +105
Chidi Njokuani -130
Cory Sandhagen -195
1/20.71
BoomBox Parlay 2 (Finishers)
Pat Sabatini Wins By Submission +400
Joseph Pyfer Wins Inside the Distance -250
Chidi Njokuani Wins By TKO/KO +190
1/19.3
BoomBox Parlay 3 (Over/Under)
Giles/Cosce Under 2.5 Rounds -148
Njokuani/RoboCop Under 1.5 Rounds +110
Sandhagen/Yadong Over 1.5 Rounds -450
1/3.3

as much as i'd love a 330-fold payout for BoomBox Parlay3.......i am obliged to suggest the decimal point might be in the wrong place....
OOPS.png

(just echoing @KDR by RNC )

EDIT: Or it can just be left as is and I might become a Vcash Billionaire....am ok with that.

Last edited:
Back