UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Lewis

Very keen on Blaydes.
Blaydes is a genuine dark horse. Will put his grappling on display and Lewis won’t have Any answers off his back

If Mociano is smart he will be drilling head kick to double leg over and over for Fiziev.

I like Luke Sanders here. Manass looked terrible in his debut. He has a big frame that's about it.

Mazani dropping down though, looks shredded and will have solid size advantage

I saw she does look in good shape, but I don't really see doing nothing at all being improved by dropping a weight

I know people say this every week, but I find this a hard card to bet on. No underdogs really stand out. Besides Sanders I don't see any good spots. I am considering Lewis but that is about it.

Lewis has had decent TDD lately (v Ivanov & latifi) granted not blaydes level. But can blaydes prevent Lewis from just standing up .

I saw she does look in good shape, but I don't really see doing nothing at all being improved by dropping a weight

gina has known about this fight for 2 months working at glory mma with krause watching film and game planning for her. that sounds pretty favorable to me considering the gyms in hawaii were closed for a lot of that time apparently.

I like Luke Sanders here. Manass looked terrible in his debut. He has a big frame that's about it.

maness also doesn't use his length well at all. i don't see what he's going to do to stop sanders from backing him up and landing left hands at will.

Anthony smith finally fighting someone closer to his own level, he had no business fighting title contenders.

Man he did beat the piss out of Glover for 8-9 minutes, then just completely gassed and got mauled.

Man he did beat the piss out of Glover for 8-9 minutes, then just completely gassed and got mauled.
That's the theme of all glover opponents these days, they get their licks in but he perseveres and punishes them. The way smith transforms from a human into a tortoise retracting into its shell in his past few fights makes me glad that he's fighting outside the top 15 now where he belongs.

Back