UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Holland

BigSteve

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lets not waste any more time shal we:Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 3.19.13 pm.png

I have to dig back into Brunson but I'm really not impressed by Holland especially as the favorite. Quick run down of his last few fights.

●Souza- Father time has caught up and Souza got hurt early by elbows on a bad shot

●Ontiveros- Who exactly was this can?

●Stewart- Holland nearly lost a spilt to a heavy handed brawler with more physical strength than skill

●Buckley- Another heavy handed striker with more brawn than fight IQ who has a habit of walking onto shots

●Anthony Hernandez- Good cardio but Hernandez isn't a great striker either like Holland's other opponents

I'll stop here for now but crushing a washed Souza and a few cans makes me think the line may be a little wide here.

Last edited:
I have to dig back into Brunson but I'm really not impressed by Holland especially as the favorite. Quick run down of his last few fights.

●Souza- Father time has caught up and Souza got hurt early by elbows on a bad shot

●Stewart- Holland nearly lost a spilt to a heavy handed brawler with more physical strength than skill

●Buckley- Another heavy handed striker with more brawn than fight IQ who has a habit of walking onto shots

●Anthony Hernandez- Good cardio but Hernandez isn't a great striker either like Holland's other opponents

I'll stop here for now but crushing a washed Souza and a few cans makes me think the line may be a little wide here.

Brunson will be my biggest play in a while.

I just need to gauge the public to see which way the line is going to move.

Edit: looks like Holland, 600 votes on tapology and 82% Holland. Could we see a +200 Brunson?

Agree, also the fact that he got taken down and controlled rather easily by both Stewart, Allen and GM3 leads me to believe Brunson should have a clear edge there.

Last edited:
Brunson will be my biggest play in a while.

I just need to gauge the public to see which way the line is going to move.

Edit: looks like Holland, 600 votes on tapology and 82% Holland. Could we see a +200 Brunson?
I wouldn't be surprised, Holland taking out Souza probably has people thinking he is some crazy KO artist.

Speaking of All in Allen, this can't hurt Derek chances.

So Dolidze is horrible and Giles is kinda average at everything. I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger on Giles before he flips to a favorite by weekend.

I'm oddly concerned about Giles willingness to play into his opponents submission games and before you know it he's sleep. I'm having flashbacks to the Cummings fight. I was able to cash a submission prop against Giles in the meerschaert fight.

Is anyone confident Giles doesn't get locked up over the course of 15 minutes?

i'm staying away from dolidze/giles. I feel like it could end in almost any way possible... KO, Sub, Decision by either fighter haha.

I like Holland at -170. Brunson had a good showing against edmen but Holland will beat him at range and then in the clinch as well.

So Dolidze is horrible and Giles is kinda average at everything. I'm wondering if I should pull the trigger on Giles before he flips to a favorite by weekend.

I'm oddly concerned about Giles willingness to play into his opponents submission games and before you know it he's sleep. I'm having flashbacks to the Cummings fight. I was able to cash a submission prop against Giles in the meerschaert fight.

Is anyone confident Giles doesn't get locked up over the course of 15 minutes?
Roman is coming on short notice, I'm using that as my main focal point. Statistically short notice fighters lose majority of the time. Giles got wins on James Krause, Ryan Spann, and Brendon Allen. He is the perfect underdog.

Roman is coming on short notice, I'm using that as my main focal point. Statistically short notice fighters lose majority of the time. Giles got wins on James Krause, Ryan Spann, and Brendon Allen. He is the perfect underdog.

What does it matter if Dolidze is coming in on short notice a weight class down? You do realize it's harder to say he's out of shape right?

Spann isn't all that great to me, and it was a close win. Allen is a scrub and is overrated. And I felt Giles lost to Krause. Your argument falls on deaf ears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back