UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Till

Martinez fight is cancelled after his weight miss. He looked utter shit and seems he had complications.
So you're telling me Rojo was going to cash in tomorrow? Fuuck, why can't they be like PFL and let an extremely compromised guy hobble onto the cage!

Wish him the best of luck if he's forced to move up, since I think FWs will be way too physical for him.

There is a total of about 25 mins of footage out there for Luigi and Paddy has fought a total of 5 minutes in the last 3 years.

I don't see how people have such strong opinions on this fight either way

Luigi looks good from what we've seen. Trains with higher level grapplers than Pimblett, definitely has better hands. Definitely has better cardio. Is young so he is going to be improving fight to fight. And he'll fight for your money, he tried so hard to get Ziam out of there in the third and I think he did enough to get a draw.

Seeing this prop - Brunson to get a takedown in the first minute of rd 1 and Till to win in the last minute of rd 1 at +6000. That... actually sounds like it could happen?

So +6100 is 1/61 which is ~1.6% of Brunson taking Till down within one minute and then Till has to finish him SPECIFICALLY in the last minute of R1. Too much has to go right for that to be a 1.5% outcome.

So +6100 is 1/61 which is ~1.6% of Brunson taking Till down within one minute and then Till has to finish him SPECIFICALLY in the last minute of R1. Too much has to go right for that to be a 1.5% outcome.

Yeah a lot has to go right, but I'm expecting Brunson to try to wrestle and Till to knock him out, so in my mind I'll take +6000 on getting the timing right.

Most of his fights end in round 1 and beginning of round 2 , can you point to which fight specifically you are referencing?

When he got heel hooked in round 2, he was gassed as fuck.

That was 6 years ago, though. But he's a high output fighter, and as you said has only been out of the first round 3 times in his career, and has never been to a third round.

Spivac is being disrespected because of the hype of Aspinall, and because he couldn't finish Oleneik, someone he had to be super cautious with on the ground.

Like I said before, if he starches Spivac in round 1, I will not be shocked.

But Spivac rd3 @ +3300 is pretty value, and if it makes it out of the first round, I'll be looking to live bet Spivac.

Money is coming in on Brunson -- I expected Till to be -200ish after weigh-ins, but Brunson is as tall as him, and bigger.

There are a lot of live dogs on this card, Luigi, Khalil, Spivac, and Brunson all have favorable lines right now.

Even Jack Shore ITD is @ +115 on BetMGM.

If you are in Australia, PointsBet has Aspinal KO/DEC at 1.71. Not sure what other bookies have the double chance at

I so badly want to talk about how I feel Lungiambula is live for a tko finish but given how I've been doing lately I should shut up and focus on NFL here soon lol. I'll probably just spinkle some om that line and call it a day

I so badly want to talk about how I feel Lungiambula is live for a tko finish but given how I've been doing lately I should shut up and focus on NFL here soon lol. I'll probably just spinkle some om that line and call it a day
I think we've had enough discourse as to whether Dalcha does something good before gassing, lol. I'll stand by my thinking of Dalcha being a former HW boding well for his chances of tossing Marc around.

One thing to consider about Paddy is that these naturally a bit more charismatic dudes tend to do quite well in their ufc debuts.
Might have something to do with the ability to handle the jitters better while being more pumped up or just well suited matchmaking.

Molly wins or not? What we thinking?

I just looked at next week's card and could not figure out what the main event was haha.

I have no strong leans really, watched absolutely zero tape, and am golfing during this event. So yeah...zero action from me today aside from a few random DK teams in the bigger contests for the hell of it.

Dalcha is a physical specimen to say the least. Marc always has that cardio late though so I could see him pressuring late if the fight goes the distance.

I have to go back and tape Modestas again. Still after that last performance from Rountree its hard to say he has that fight for your money quality. Khalil's striking is impressive but from what I've seen he is more of the hammer and not the nail type that doesn't handle pressure well.

Back