UFC Fight Night: Edwards vs Muhammad

@Sadistics: any lean for Semelsberger vs Witt?
If I recall you got both men's last fights pretty much exactly right.

Personally I think Leon Edwards is underrated and Belal has been overrated. I may look like a complete fool after this one lol.

I agree, and that was my take all week up until last night when I rewatched the Cerrone/Nelson fights.

What worries me about those fights is he slowed down, and once you get him down, you can ride out the round on top.

Belal is also bigger than both the aforementioned fighters.

@Sadistics: any lean for Semelsberger vs Witt?
If I recall you got both men's last fights pretty much exactly right.

Hard for me to call with any confidence as we're gonna see Semi making big improvements fight to fight being so young in his MMA career. His TDD/getups didn't looked good pre UFC, and hasn't been tested since. His preparation does sound perfect for this match up though, training with this high level wrestler
https://www.instagram.com/delbruggemma/?hl=en

I lean Semi KO, but even when he has his opponent rocked in the past he'd get reckless looking for the finish and taken down. I might still end up on him if line keeps improving

Hard for me to call with any confidence as we're gonna see Semi making big improvements fight to fight being so young in his MMA career. His TDD/getups didn't looked good pre UFC, and hasn't been tested since. His preparation does sound perfect for this match up though, training with this high level wrestler

I lean Semi KO, but even when he has his opponent rocked in the past he'd get reckless looking for the finish and taken down. I might still end up on him if line keeps improving
Last i checked Witt has only one Ko loss in UFC by Sato.I understand why some will be going with Semi Ko but i would problary lean towrads Witt's ITD in the second round if Semi doesn't find a finish in the first.

I'm probably the only person in here on Yoder.

Hill is dogshit with better boxing. Yoder is dogshit with better grappling.

Anyone laying juice on Hill @ -400 is batshit crazy. Yoder decision +600 is waaaaay off.

Hill likely wins a UD, but no fucking way am I laying -180 on that.

Witt's chin is a huge liability, gets dropped by jabs and all sorts of shit pre UFC.
Now my only red flag with Witt here is he said in a interview he didn't know much about Semi or the fighter he was about to fight today. Most fighters usual do tape studies to. I really dont like when some fighters promise a ITD win but dont deliver.

Anyone laying juice on Hill @ -400 is batshit crazy. Yoder decision +600 is waaaaay off.

That's a good call i mean Hill has being improving i think changing camps did a job on her improvements. But i could see even Yoder winning a Dec here. This is a fight match that might not go to a ITD.

Yoder probably the better grappler but Hill just so much physically stronger imo. Hill obviously wins the distance striking and I think the ckinch game too. I'd be surprised if Yoder is able to out Angie on her back. Wouldn't shock me if Yoder ends up underneath Hill off a failed TD attempt honestly.

All that said, I agree it's too much juice to pay for Hill's ML or dec prop. I just wouldn't bet on Yoder either. Maybe see if there's a decent live line but otherwise just a pass.

This is what separates the men from the boys. Spot on prediction my man. I mostly lurk these forums but you hit the nail on the head, I couldn’t help but respond! Sadistics the GOAT MMA capper

Really hope you not that Joe Rogan lookin mother fucker in the pic

Get off his dick
This is what separates the men from the boys. Spot on prediction my man. I mostly lurk these forums but you hit the nail on the head, I couldn’t help but respond! Sadistics the GOAT MMA capper

Back