Card

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
112.jpg

Font ITD
Damir
Yancy

tempted to bet Edmen +140 but his clinch and grappling looked so bad against Brunson and thats where Jack excels.
any reads for Dvorak Paiva?

I'm getting an early refresh in with Edmen/Hermansson. I think I like Edmen at underdog odds here, and think that Hermansson is being overvalued with his win over Gastelum. A nice win, to be sure, but not an easily replicable result. Need to watch some more tape on Jack, it's been awhile.

Without watching tape, I like Font in the main event. His fundamentals seem to be better and he has enough power to hurt Cody.

It’s worth noting that Cody has only lost to fighters who have a kick heavy approach — T.J. and Munhoz. Font can kick but he’s more of a boxer.

I wasn’t that impressed by Cody in his fight against Assuncao (who just looked so much slower). He still seemed to have the same bad habits such as loading up too much and standing too square. He was committed to the low kicks which were a good leading tool, but he still seems to be very much a counter puncher who has problems at range. He doesn’t lead well with punches — Font on the other hand has a good jab that he loves to throw. It was Cody’s first camp with Mark Henry though, so you can’t expect too much to change in the first fight.

I think Font will frustrate him and then take him out when he gets sloppy. My faith in Cody is gone (I was one of his first supporters on sherdog), but maybe he can surprise me. Font just seems like the better pick here as he is more technical and is still improving. There’s a good chance Cody’s best days are gone. His wins haven’t aged well either.

Last edited:
Edmen always gasses after 1 round, if he doesn't get a ko in the first round I think Hermanson's grappling will suffocate him. I'm not going to assume his cardio is suddenly fixed until I see it first.

My faith in Cody is gone (I was one of his first supporters on sherdog),

I actually know his Aunt Jill. Well, know as in she knows me by face and I remember her by name. O-H-I-O.

I am not going to bet on him, but I won't be surprised if he turns the tables on Font.

I actually know his Aunt Jill. Well, know as in she knows me by face and I remember her by name. O-H-I-O.

I am not going to bet on him, but I won't be surprised if he turns the tables on Font.
I wouldn’t be shocked if he did. He has the power and the speed to beat anybody. His last fight was a year ago so maybe he has put it together since then. I still have to pick Font though.

does she have a nice trailer?

Ive won the past 5 events lets keep the streak going!!!!!!!!!!!

Egger-Dec
Ismaulgulov-Dec
Mederiors-Sub2
Culiabo-KO2
SIlva Bruno-KO2
SIlva Claudio-Sub2
Ramos-Dec
Dvorak-Dec
Spencer-KO1
Tafa-KO2
Yan-Dec
Font-Dec

Dvorak is already in USA for at least one week preparing with his team - they are also vlogging and he seemed to be in great shape mentally/physically.

Short Notice:
- Norma Dumont (in for Danyelle Wolf 1 win) vs. Felicia Spencer (was -650)
- Bruno Silva (in for Denys Bondar 10 wins) vs. Victor Rodriguez (was +350)
- Chris Barnett (in for Philipe Lins 2 loses & Askar Mozharov 3 wins) vs. Ben Rothwell (was -102)
- Yancy Medeiros (in for Nikolas Motta 3 wins) vs. Damir Hadzovic (was +140)

Fight camps:
Rob Font vs. Cody Garbrandt - 8 weeks
Yan Xiaonan vs. Carla Esparza - 8+ weeks
Justin Tafa vs. Jared Vanderaa - 8+ weeks
Felicia Spencer vs. Norma Dumont - Spencer had 8+ weeks, Dumont 1 week
David Dvorak vs. Raulian Paiva - 8+ weeks
Jack Hermansson vs. Edmen Shahbazyan - 8 weeks
Ricardo Ramos vs. Bill Algeo - 8 weeks (Ramos had COVID)
Ben Rothwell vs. Chris Barnett - Rothwell had 8+ weeks, Barnett 0 weeks
Court McGee vs. Claudio Silva - 4 weeks
Bruno Silva vs. Victor Rodriguez - Rodriguez had 8+ weeks, Silva 2 weeks
Josh Culibao vs. Sha Yilan - 5 weeks
Yancy Medeiros vs. Damir Hadzovic - Hadzovic had 8+ weeks, Medeiros 4 weeks
Rafael Alves vs. Damir Ismagulov - 7 weeks
Stephanie Egger vs. Sarah Alpar - 4 weeks

Font ITD
Damir
Yancy

tempted to bet Edmen +140 but his clinch and grappling looked so bad against Brunson and thats where Jack excels.
any reads for Dvorak Paiva?
You're picking Damir AND Yancy?
I like Dvorak a lot (before studying tape), his hands are so fast and Paiva never impressed me iirc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back