UFC Fight Night - Gane vs Volkov - Official Discussion

Anyone else see Jaynes claim that he is betting his entire show purse of $25,000 on himself to win.

Anyone else see Jaynes claim that he is betting his entire show purse of $25,000 on himself to win.
I like it. We might see him come out like the Camacho fight, job is on the line

Everyone made weight.

opponents-ciryl-gane-of-france-and-alexander-volkov-of-russia-face-picture-id1325448085

opponents-tanner-boser-of-canada-and-ovince-saint-preux-face-off-the-picture-id1325448118

opponents-raoni-barcelos-of-brazil-and-timur-valiev-of-russia-face-picture-id1325448662

opponents-andre-fili-and-daniel-pineda-face-off-during-the-ufc-at-picture-id1325448684

opponents-tim-means-and-nicolas-dalby-of-denmark-face-off-during-the-picture-id1325448716

opponents-renato-moicano-of-brazil-and-jai-herbert-of-england-face-picture-id1325448744

opponents-kennedy-nzechukwu-of-nigeria-and-danilo-marques-of-brazil-picture-id1325448771

opponents-shavkat-rakhmonov-of-uzbekistan-and-michel-prazeres-of-picture-id1325448813

opponents-warlley-alves-of-brazil-and-jeremiah-wells-face-off-during-picture-id1325448842

opponents-marcin-prachnio-of-poland-and-ike-villanueva-face-off-the-picture-id1325448868

opponents-julia-avila-and-julija-stoliarenko-of-lithuania-face-off-picture-id1325448890

opponents-charles-rosa-and-justin-jaynes-face-off-during-the-ufc-at-picture-id1325448905

opponents-yancy-medeiros-and-damir-hadzovic-of-bosnia-face-off-during-picture-id1325448927

Everyone made weight.

opponents-ciryl-gane-of-france-and-alexander-volkov-of-russia-face-picture-id1325448085

opponents-tanner-boser-of-canada-and-ovince-saint-preux-face-off-the-picture-id1325448118

opponents-raoni-barcelos-of-brazil-and-timur-valiev-of-russia-face-picture-id1325448662

opponents-andre-fili-and-daniel-pineda-face-off-during-the-ufc-at-picture-id1325448684

opponents-tim-means-and-nicolas-dalby-of-denmark-face-off-during-the-picture-id1325448716

opponents-renato-moicano-of-brazil-and-jai-herbert-of-england-face-picture-id1325448744

opponents-kennedy-nzechukwu-of-nigeria-and-danilo-marques-of-brazil-picture-id1325448771

opponents-shavkat-rakhmonov-of-uzbekistan-and-michel-prazeres-of-picture-id1325448813

opponents-warlley-alves-of-brazil-and-jeremiah-wells-face-off-during-picture-id1325448842

opponents-marcin-prachnio-of-poland-and-ike-villanueva-face-off-the-picture-id1325448868

opponents-julia-avila-and-julija-stoliarenko-of-lithuania-face-off-picture-id1325448890

opponents-charles-rosa-and-justin-jaynes-face-off-during-the-ufc-at-picture-id1325448905

opponents-yancy-medeiros-and-damir-hadzovic-of-bosnia-face-off-during-picture-id1325448927
Oh dang Rakhmonov has got the Height/Reach
Damn, Rakhmonov is literally towering over Prazeres.
Dang lol yeah i think Rak will problary knock out Prazeres. His a big guy in that face off. I have placed a bet on that one. With a ITD. I dont care how it ends as long it goes into a ITD.

Rak for me is a lock.

I noninflected at the weigh/face off OSP really looked great actually he looked quite happy and seemed he was good to go for this fight card.
I did put a little sparkle on OSP.

Oh dang Rakhmonov has got the Height/Reach

Dang lol yeah i think Rak will problary knock out Prazeres. His a big guy in that face off. I have placed a bet on that one. With a ITD. I dont care how it ends as long it goes into a ITD.

Rak for me is a lock.

Does it concern you that Prazeres has never been finished before? He's looked defensively sound against dangerous opponents.

I could see this going the distance with Prazeres being tough and smart enough to hold on.

That said, he is past his peak and seems to be in a decline.

I think Barcelos and Rakhmonov are pretty damn likely to win.

Barcelos is a beast, but should Valiev be at +180 against anyone? I'm nearly convinced that Valiev is on the value side here and has a good chance to win.

Early start time to this one I see. I might play around with you fellows for some fun.

Barcelos is a beast, but should Valiev be at +180 against anyone? I'm nearly convinced that Valiev is on the value side here and has a good chance to win.

Do you think that because of Valiev's skill set or because of his impressive record? Barcelos is the real deal imo, he's great everywhere. Shame he wasn't 5 years younger, I think age is gonna beat him more than anything.

Thinking it's to hard to not bet on volk at the odds my betting app giving me
Screenshot_20210626-211919.png

I got Gane at -145 here in vegas this morning. Won't lie, I'm feeling super unconfident in it now.

I got Gane at -145 here in vegas this morning. Won't lie, I'm feeling super unconfident in it now.

I think he's worth a shot at those odds, I think on paper despite his relative inexperience that Gane is still one of the toughest challenges Volkov has faced in quite a while.

Last 4 opponents for Volkov:

Overeem: super old and washed
Walt Harris: one dimensional and never that good
Blaydes: got manhandled / dominated / controlled for majority of 5 rounds
Greg Hardy: enough said

It's still a close fight but there's no way Volkov is just gonna walk through Gane, especially since it's probably gonna be fought at Gane's pace standing for 5 rounds.

Back