UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva

I'm not betting these days and I like Andre Fili. But if I were making plays I'd be SMASHING Thugnasty at -160. I don't see Fili being able to deal with that elite grappling.

Fili showed good tdd against Bermudez so Im afraid betting Mitchel

I don't think Cortney Casey is very good but I dont see how she loses this fight. She should have a big edge on the feet. Although i guess with wmma you never know...

I don't know. Looks like one of those tricky cards for betting. No clear locks. Even Mr Greene might win against Hardy.

kevin holland -155 vs muradov is a steal. I think he should be closer to -200 tbh. He should be able to out point him on the feet and then sink in a sub in the later rounds
I don't know about the out pointing, Muradov is pretty damn technical. Also, Holland reverted back a bit to his old ways in the last fight. He remains unreliable to me.

I think Hardy -300 is absolutely justified.

Greene is actual dogshit.

Amazing just how many tomato cans there are in the ufc HW division to keep finding wins to manufacture for the woman beater

Dustin Jacoby is a glory kickboxer so he should smoke Ledet?
Any leans in that fight?

I'm not betting these days and I like Andre Fili. But if I were making plays I'd be SMASHING Thugnasty at -160. I don't see Fili being able to deal with that elite grappling.

mitchell's ground game is definitely elite, but is his wrestling? he took rosa down off caught kicks and hit a very soft single leg on sayles.

two takedowns and the fight could be a wrap but fili is a good wrestler himself and should have a huge advantage standing.

mitchell's ground game is definitely elite, but is his wrestling? he took rosa down off caught kicks and hit a very soft single leg on sayles.

two takedowns and the fight could be a wrap but fili is a good wrestler himself and should have a huge advantage standing.

Fair point, but Fili tends to accept scrambles when grappling exchanges are forced on him. He's a pretty competent grappler himself, just not on Bryce's level. But I think Fili has some hubris and won't try to avoid any grappling like the plague (which should be his strategy).

Fili for sure is the better striker, no question. But Mitchell will know it and will sell out to force grappling on Andre imo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back