UFC Fight Night - Makhachev vs Moises

Gamrot, Vieira, Johns and Fig might be my go to for big money.

Then a little on Quarantillo, D-Rod, Taha and maybe Tate depending on how she looks on the scale. Renau's age seems to finally have caught up to her.

Gamrot, Vieira, Johns and Fig might be my go to for big money.

Then a little on Quarantillo, D-Rod, Taha and maybe Tate depending on how she looks on the scale. Renau's age seems to finally have caught up to her.

Agreed about Reneau, but how can we predict what Tate will be like after 5 years out and having 2 children.

5 years is pretty extraordinary.

I can't even think of anyone who has taken so long out and won?

This card turned to crap for betting after all my big plays got canceled

Phil hawes opened at -120 against deron winn lol

Rodrigues was at even money

the only play I have left right now is billy q and that was my least favorite

Agreed about Reneau, but how can we predict what Tate will be like after 5 years out and having 2 children.

5 years is pretty extraordinary.

I can't even think of anyone who has taken so long out and won?
Add to the fact that she retired because of burnout too. I'm probably not going to pull the trigger on that pick and probably switch to D-Rod and Hawes instead.

Anybody think Baudot might be worth a little? He's bad, but might be fast enough to catch Nascimiento early.

Add to the fact that she retired because of burnout too. I'm probably not going to pull the trigger on that pick and probably switch to D-Rod and Hawes instead.

Anybody think Baudot might be worth a little? He's bad, but might be fast enough to catch Nascimiento early.
Hawes and rod are both off

Yeah...keep giving Makhachaev guys with almost no chance of beating him.

I get there's rankings and all that...but anyone here be super confident betting the f'ing champ Oliveira at evens vs Islam? I damn sure wouldn't.

They gotta start accelerating him towards a title shot. The kid is a phenom.

Well, ain't that some shit? Maybe I'll just put Mak on a parlay and call it a day then.

Can't see Moises beating him once Islam starts grinding him.
Yea this may be a small event for me. I was huge on hawes and big on drod

may just play this one live

drod has new opponent, parsons, don't know much about him other than his record indicating he likes to win by subs. But drod is black belt himself and can prob keep the fight standing. Could be a parlay piece gotta look into the guy more

So this Alan baudot guy was subbed not to long ago and had his loss turn to a dq win, overturned by a promoter, very sus...

Weird that she's such a huge underdog given her wrestling ability
Lemos has looked like an absolute beast since coming back, three finishes and pretty one-sided if memory serves.

She also gassed herself out by beating the crap out of Leslie Smith in their fight. Not worth it at such steep odds, but I see why they're like that.

Ruiz dec via 3 round scarfhold
LMAO

It's a shit card honestly, i think Makhachev should get a sub in the 3rd or sth so the under, if set at 4.5, could be a good play (also covers Moises getting the upset). Benítez should win. Not sure i like much else, would need to watch tape.

Gamrot vs stephens should be fun

Off topic but 265 does seem like a pretty good card for betting. Hope lines are available soon. Phillips and Minner seem like good parlay material next, too.

At first glance I like Morozov as a dog. I was pretty impressed watching his tape for his UFC fight against Umar Nurmagomedov. Not a shame to lose to that kid in your debut.
I have to brush up on Taha, but don't remember being super high on him.

Not a whole lot else that jumps out at me. Hopefully there's some interesting props.

Back