UFC Fight Night - Makhachev vs Moises

I didn't bet on this one but I just saw D-Rod fight over 1.5 at -115 and had to jump in.

Good to see Ruiz back with the rabbit ears xD

why are they always matching up islam with nobodies? he should fight top 5 competition!

It really is ridiculous. At least give him someone like Gillespie next. Then if he wins, a top 5 ish guy.

I said this before, but there's absolutely nobody is be confident betting vs Islam at evens right now at 155. In fact, I might favor him outright over everyone on the planet at 155.

Damn this flew right over my head til you said something. Now that i'm looking his physique is noticeably improved. Shame I can't find a way to play him
RD1 and 2 on my Aussie book was 1.73. Ko is 6.00. I would play the first, but im being safe incase he gets cracked by a wild badou, not sure how good his chin is

Islam is very charismatic, lol I hope he get KO and cut from UFC, fucking boring khabib wannabe

i got a stab on ruiz by sub/dec
+500 on that scarfhold is just too fat

also taha itd in the 1st and 2nd as a slight hedge was looking pretty good to me
taha outright
taha itd
and a hedge for a ko in 1st or 2nd pays well

I think it'll be a close fight. Morozov has the grappling upside, he has good in an out movement, I think he's probably a bit faster. At +150 it's worth a shot imo
I taped this only bc of this comment by you. Hat tip bruh, excellent call

Have 3 bets on this card

1/1 so far. Cant believe Morozov was +170. Hes good. Only 2 losses the last 5 years were Umar and Evloev 2 of the best prospects @ 135. This was before Movsar moved up

i got a stab on ruiz by sub/dec
+500 on that scarfhold is just too fat

also taha itd in the 1st and 2nd as a slight hedge was looking pretty good to me
taha outright
taha itd
and a hedge for a ko in 1st or 2nd pays well

yup
pays real well
<6>

Have 3 bets on this card

1/1 so far. Cant believe Morozov was +170. Hes good. Only 2 losses the last 5 years were Umar and Evloev 2 of the best prospects @ 135. This was before Movsar moved up
good call.
also grats / f u lol i had chalk on taha like a dummi

Is he good off of his back? I was thinking that maybe he would pull guard since, like you said, Daniel's TDD has been solid.

Think I'll just put D-rod on a parlay on the side instead of risking the one I'm going heavy on. Last thing I want to happen is some Jeremiah Wells/Alves type shit.

U put any money on in the end?

Back