UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs. Zombie Official Bets

Jung 2u -190

Chookagian DEC 1u +157
Chookagian SUB 0.25u +1600

Mullarkey 1.23u -123

Park + Crute ITD 1u +119

Messed up the Andrade - Chook fight. Should have just waited for better odds and played Chook ML. Am I afraid that Andrade could overpower Chook and make it look easy? Sure, but I'm betting against it.

Striegel

All 1U
Antigulov
Mullarkey
Park
Robertson
Gamrot
Krause
Chook/Andrade 02.5
Jung

Andrade by dec +190
Zombie -185
Crute itd -170
Silva +135
Almeida -130
Guram +250
Gillian -210
Mullarkey -135
Maxim/Said/Park +118

Some of these bets are highly questionable, playing it small, I hate this card for betting.

10/17/205:56 PM
Placed - 5 Team Parlay $ 50 To Win $ 1627.42
  • Claudio Silva (-105) James Krause vs Claudio Silva
  • Jonathan Martinez (+110) Thomas Almeida vs Jonathan Martinez
  • Jessica Andrade (-165) Jessica Andrade vs Katlyn Chookagian
  • Modestas Bukauskas (+245) Jim Crute vs Modestas Bukauskas
  • Chan Sung Jung (-210) Chan Sung Jung vs Brian Ortega

10/16/2010:40 PM
    Placed - $200 Single To Win $ 500
    • Modestas Bukauskas (+250) Jim Crute vs Modestas Bukauskas

10/17/205:55 PM
      Placed - $15 Single To Win $ 138.75
      • Modestas Bukauskas in Round 2 (+925) Jim Crute vs Modestas Bukauskas

10/17/205:51 PM
      Placed - $26.32 Single To Win $ 500.08
      • Modestas Bukauskas in Round 3 (+1900) Jim Crute vs Modestas Bukauskas

10/16/2010:41 PM
      Placed - $100 2 Team Parlay To Win $ 222.72
      • Jessica Andrade (-155) Jessica Andrade vs Katlyn Chookagian
      • Chan Sung Jung wins inside distance (-105) Chan Sung Jung vs Brian Ortega
Format is all fucked up. I also have 160 on Andrade to win 100, and 5 on andrade sub +950

Edit: added 50 to win 115, Silva itd +230

Last edited by a moderator:
Antigulov RD1 20 to win 180
Grishin RD1/2 197 to win 200
Antigulov/Grishin U2.5 + Robertson 383 to win 400

Malarkey 500 to win 400
Ziam 100 to win 125

Almeida 500 to win 400 ( Cashed out for 400 )

Silva 400 to win 650 ( Cashed out for 210 )

Bukaskas 145 to win 400

Chookagian DEC 200 to win 350 ( Reduced to 100 )

Full discretion there might be some hedges added on, and possibly a Phillips play, depending how my night starts + livebetting.
All I want is 2u profit on this card.

Pre Bet added:
Park SUB/DEC 400 to 418
Philips KO 200 to win 750
Krause KO/DEC 250 to win 237
Martines KO/DEC 120 to win150
Andrage RD3/DEC 200
Andrage SUB/DEC 400
Andrage DEC 200

Live Bet added:
Malarkey
200 after round 2
Gamrot
50 after round 1
Ortega 500 to win
181 After Rd 2

-987 = 2.4u
Malarkey changed my day, he shouldn't of but it did. Was disciplined all up to co-main where i sent my self into big minus.
Would of got into plus with Ortega if not 1k down already and being weary.

Jung 2u -190

Chookagian DEC 1u +157
Chookagian SUB 0.25u +1600

Mullarkey 1.23u -123

Park + Crute ITD 1u +119

Messed up the Andrade - Chook fight. Should have just waited for better odds and played Chook ML. Am I afraid that Andrade could overpower Chook and make it look easy? Sure, but I'm betting against it.
Nothing went right. Added Gamrot live, Robertson SUB, Krause and then chased with Zombie. Ortega as we last saw him would have gotten destroyed but man, he looked like a completely different fighter. Adds up to -8.5u, probably my worst result ever.

Sat there and watched a ton of good live bets like Krause and Martinez just pass me by lol. Knew Crute was getting a finish but didn't bet for some reason.

Lost 1k on Mullarky or whatever that guy's name was. I was just following some other betters on here. Didn't even bother doing research or I would have went the other way. k1 striker with height and reach against a fucking crappy australian (I'm an aussie myself, and so many of our prospects totally underperform).

Won 666 on GIllian getting a win and then had 2k on Andrade to win and won 1200 off that.

I think I was 900 up by the end, but I bet like 4.5k all up, which is just garbage. This is my last week of singles and stuff. 3-4 months ago I was nothing but 3-4 leg multis with 2k on em and it was so much better. Just gotta get the confidence to do those again back.

Props to Brian Ortega... most people would have went out, but tkz’s durability is still insane.

sadly, this proves that TKZ is probably done competing for the belt. Volk would have probably figured him out as well with leg kick game and a similar clinch game where Volk rugby tackles him lol. His durability has taken a beating and TKZ is a smart guy, I think he has it in him to manage a gym or be a Star in Korea because he is a somebody. Sad, maybe those pressures of him being a huge star back home got to him because that overwhelms anything UFC is going to pay him. That combined with the fact that Ortega looked like he could beat ANY 145er including Zabit. Phenomenal performance by Brian, he made me eat crow similarly to Adesanya.

And is chookagian pregnant or something? Lol, Andrade aborted that baby or something. She could have flopped to her back and had plenty of time to recover in her corner. Shockingly bad fight IQ, but what do we expect from the #1 FLW?

4u KZ at -182
3u Mullarkey at -120
3u Silva at +160
3u parlay Crute-Park at -125
1.2u Antigulov at +300 (don't advise anyone to tail me on this one lol)
0.6u Striegl at +345 (Nurmagomedov will probably take that that but there is value on Striegl). It also would be funny to make money thanks to casuals who think he is Khabib's broher, I'm pretty sure Nurmagomedov's line wouldn't be half as juiced if he had another name lol

Good luck everyone

Edit: added a desperation parlay with Crute-Andrade-KZ (2u at +230), hope I won't bite myself in the ass for that

And this is why no1 tails you. I wasnt talking mess I was just stating facts I have been keeping track of peoples betting history for the past 5 events and you are by far the worse I am sorry if you got offended

And this is why no1 tails you. I wasnt talking mess I was just stating facts I have been keeping track of peoples betting history for the past 5 events and you are by far the worse I am sorry if you got offended
It takes a very sad and shitty individual to kick someone after a bad event. There's only one true loser in this and it isn't him. Seek help

do me now.

It takes a very sad and shitty individual to kick someone after a bad event. There's only one true loser in this and it isn't him. Seek help

Wait!!!!! what did I say wrong? I am stating facts for the past 5 events he is down the most I never said anything bad but just stating facts I apolgize.

Back