UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs. Zombie Official Bets

Wait!!!!! what did I say wrong? I am stating facts for the past 5 events he is down the most I never said anything bad but just stating facts I apolgize.
You have a very small penis. Kicking someone after a loss makes it feel bigger. He may have lost a little money but theres only 1 loser in that conversation...

Silva +140 $40
Almeida -140 $20
And this is why no1 tails you. I wasnt talking mess I was just stating facts I have been keeping track of peoples betting history for the past 5 events and you are by far the worse I am sorry if you got offended
Bisping "Wow, What an ass hole guys!"

I normally don't post my bets for this exact reason although I'm doing quite well. I fully respect an appreciate all you guys that do. Your testicles are likely bigger, rounder and shinier than mine.

And this is why no1 tails you. I wasnt talking mess I was just stating facts I have been keeping track of peoples betting history for the past 5 events and you are by far the worse I am sorry if you got offended

From the 3 non profitable events I had, 2 were absolutely terrible (like -50% BK or so) and fucked up a big part of the profit I have made over the last 5 months. And both of them were in the last 5 events, so yeah, my ROI on September/October is terrible.
I'm still learning (I have only been betting for 5 months as I sadi) but I know I will become good at it, maybe not Sadistics level but good enough.
I put in the work, listen to other more experienced people's opinions, and I'm good at maths, which helps for statistics etc.

You, on the other hand, are too much of a coward to post your own bets. You don't even post with your real account. What kind of pussy are you? Go get a life, go get out and train/work/pick up chicks, whatever you like, but stop keeping track of other people's bets to make fun of them when they didn't even know you, it just makes you look like a sore loser.
You are embarrassing yourself.
And stop acting like you are just exposing facts, many know here I am still a beginner so I don't think anyone tails me, "don't tail me on Antigulov lol" just meant "I have an irrational feeling that and I find it fun to listen to this irrational feeling for 1.2u", learn to read between the lines, instead of immediately jumping into the breach to take a cheap shot at me like the sore loser you are.
Edit: I'm still a beginner so my BK is still really small, so even on a terrible night like yesterday, I didn't lose much, I'd rather have those learning experiences now that my unit size is still small than in a few years, sorry for you if you thought I'm playing with house money and was completely broke right now.

Last edited:
From the 3 not profitable events I had, 2 were absolutely terrible (like -50% BK or so) and fucked up a big part of the profit I have made over the last 5 months. And both of them were in the last 5 events, so yeah, my ROI on September/October is terrible.
I'm still learning (I have only been betting for 5 months as I sadi) but I know I will become good at it, maybe not Sadistics level but good enough.
I put in the work, listen to other more experienced people's opinions, and I'm good at maths, which helps for statistics etc.

You, on the other hand, are too much of a coward to post your own bets. You don't even post with your real account. What kind of pussy are you? Go get a life, go get out and train/work/pick up chicks, whatever you like, but stop keeping track of other people's bets to make fun of them when they didn't even know you, it just makes you look like a sore loser.
You are embarrassing yourself.
And stop acting like you are just exposing facts, many know here I am still a beginner so I don't think anyone tails me, "don't tail me on Antigulov lol" just meant "I have an irrational feeling that and I find it fun to listen to this irrational feeling for 1.2u", learn to read between the lines, instead of immediately jumping into the breach to take a cheap shot at me like the sore loser you are.
Edit: I'm still a beginner so my BK is still really small, so even on a terrible night like yesterday, I didn't lose much, I'd rather have those learning experiences now that my unit size is still small than in a few years, sorry for you if you thought I'm playing with house money and was completely broke right now.

Like I said I do apoligize to you I wasnt trying to be rude all I was doing was stating facts the past 5 events you are the worse on this forum for people who post there bets. I am also new I have bet MMA I have only bet 7 events and I came up money on 5 of them so not to bad. Also this is my only account

£1000 Ortega @ +175
£100 Ortega round 5 @ +3300
£100 KZ round 4 + round 5 @ +2500
£1000 Mullarkey @ -110
£300 Delija @ +400

need to watch tape on Krause fight and Andrade before committing

+£2050. Transferred the £300 delija bet and threw it on Ortega via decision at +500.
Mullarkey fight was close not a robbery but I thought he comfortably won 2 rounds. But overall can’t complain

Lost on chook but hit on Martinez Krause and Ortega live. Also hit the lomachencko goes to dec live. Winded up being a +280 Saturday night. Had a nice nfl Sunday also hitting for $470. Looking forward to betting every fight on this beautiful card this weekend.

The worse event I've ever had. I made a few rookie mistakes which was mainly due to watching while partying on cocaine. I tried chase my loses with live betting and then up'ing my Jung bet.

£150 Jung ITD +100 to win £150...
...Changed to...
£400 Jung KO or decision -120 to win £332

£200 Andrade decision +210 to win £420

£300 Mullarkey - 125 to win £240

£80 Crute Rd 1 sub +350 to win £280

... Live bets
£200 Gamrot Rd 2 -120 to win £160
£100 Gamrot Rd 3 +200 to win £200

Net profit: -£1280

*I also got greedy with my pre bets. I could have bet Andrade straight but more to the point I wrote on the discussion page Crute could very likely win by KO in Rd 1 yet I bet the sub for the extra value.

*Very surprised by just how much Ortega has improved but also very dissapointed in TKZ. However I read that he has no memory of the final 3 rds so I think the fight ended when Ortega landed that death elbow and from then on TKZ was on stand by mode.

Last edited:
*Very surprised by just how much Ortega has improved but also very dissapointed in TKZ. However I read that he has no memory of the final 3 rds so I think the fight ended when Ortega landed that death elbow and from then on TKZ was on stand by mode.

I like TKZ and I thought Ortega pulled some
Dick moves leading up to the fight. I also understand that a lot of people wanted KZ to knock him out. But personally I couldn’t see why so many people thought KZ had it in the bag so easy. To me it seemed the complete other way around. I felt
Ortega had the victory unless he got caught with a big overhand or some shit.

Also hope you manage to deal with whatever demons you have floating around. Shit will work itself out eventually

Back