UFC Fight Night: Overeem vs. Volkov

People are betting the number on Guida. Myself included.

MJ has basically one round and one punch to win this fight. I'll take those odds anyway for a vet like Guida. If Guida makes this dirty its over imo.
A draw seems like a fun play. Old battle worn guida vs 1 rd fuck up Johnson

Small stab on joselyne edwards +165 against Rosa.

Any thoughts on Devonte Smith? I am pretty high on him and at -110....

i like da silva here, he looked damn good against Riddell last fight out imo. Devonte smith seems like the typical flawed fighter who has a bunch of 1st round finishes but doesnt really have a complete mma game that holds up after the 1st round.

His boxing is alright. Very fast jab and 1-2, good cardio. Went a bit deeper in his tape (specifically the fight against Gunther) and found out he's absolutely awful on the ground and has pretty bad take down defense as well. I think Da Silva can submit him.

His boxing is alright. Very fast jab and 1-2, good cardio. Went a bit deeper in his tape (specifically the fight against Gunther) and found out he's absolutely awful on the ground and has pretty bad take down defense as well. I think Da Silva can submit him.

That TD on DWCS looked damn good. Couple nice elbows to the noggin haha.

I love Reneau. Her story is amazing; a random PE teacher in her 30's who had never done martial arts of any kind, and was simply in good shape and athletic, having played D1 sports in college.

Had she started martial arts when she was young, we might be talking about her as the greatest female fighter ever.

And I happily played Reneau at +200 against Kunitskaya, which was excellent value, since I think she deserved the decision there. However, she was noticeably worse in that fight and then a LOT worse against Pennington. (Which I didn't bet at all due to that very concern)

Her cardio, once quite decent, is now poor, and her striking is much slower, with worse reactions.

It's not a matter of "training hard", either. Reneau always trains hard and is in phenomenal shape. But at 43, the reactions and endurance aren't there anymore.
I heard she's one of the best strikers in all of WMMA

Zalal going from -400 to -150 after losing to a totally different fighter makes no sense. Choi's now running his own camps out of a mediocre boxing gym an coming off an injury but apparently his chances have dramatically improved.

Zalal going from -400 to -150 after losing to a totally different fighter makes no sense. Choi's now running his own camps out of a mediocre boxing gym an coming off an injury but apparently his chances have dramatically improved.
Im hammering zalal. Losing to Topuria is no shame at all. He should style on Choi. Surprised the line is so close.

W.. what?
lol settle down, its a joke. ive bet and made good money on some wmma fights. ie: Ji Yeon Kim's KO win over Nadio was +600 ITD. you can even scroll back and see the thread. but betting on wmma in general feels like your flipping a coin sometimes.

Last edited:
I like the overs in the Reem - Volkov fight. They are both quite methodical and patient in their approach. And I feel like there's gonna be a feelin out process and a slow pace.

Ofcourse, Reems chin is always a concern, but Volkov is not the one kinda punch threat like some of Reems recent opponents.
Fight goes to decision in the Benny - Ferreira fight seems decent as well at about evens. You could hedge with Benny by KO. Don't see a lot of other outcomes happening.

Im hammering zalal. Losing to Topuria is no shame at all. He should style on Choi. Surprised the line is so close.
Haven't seen that dude choi. Zalal at -150 does seem interesting. is he a striker/grappler? is it at 135? youseff was talking about moving down a wc iirc.

Haven't seen that dude choi. Zalal at -150 does seem interesting. is he a striker/grappler? is it at 135? youseff was talking about moving down a wc iirc.
Choi is a featherweight, fairly big one at that. He's a muay thai striker with bad grappling and decent kicks.

Topuria and Choi are completely different styles. Weird line.

Choi is a featherweight, fairly big one at that. He's a muay thai striker with bad grappling and decent kicks.
He stuffed 5 of 16 of Evloev and 5 of 13 from tucker's takedowns. He is a decent scrambler.

Seungwoo Choi
+175
Youssef Zalal vs Seungwoo Choi
Joselyne Edwards
+155
Karol Rosa vs Joselyne Edwards
Denys Bondar
Denys Bondar vs Ode Osbourne
Andre Ewell
+240
Cody Stamann vs Andre Ewell
Alex Da Silva