UFC FIGHT NIGHT: REYES VS. PROCHAZKA Offical discussion

Yep. Merab should roll here. Merab dec is most likely the play, but cody imo is just a slower worse version of Merab, who perhaps wants to strike a bit more than Merab.
Stamann would have to show improved cardio, and have the strength advantage. But this should be another fight where Merab will be a workhorse from start to finish.
Dont really like much looking at the card inititally, but Merab looks really solid.

Personally got 4u / $1000 on Merab currently. May go for dec later on, as both are dec machines.

I'm big on Merab and have him in a few parlays, but a capper I respect has Stamann as their dog of the night.

He thinks Stamann has better stand up, and their wrestling should somewhat neutralize.

The thing with Merab though is you can't get him off of you, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Stamann was pretty gassed after his fight with Kelleher.

Sanders
Dvalshii
Strickland
Botelho
There are some dogs i also like.

You trust Luke sanders with ur hard earned money?
In a way. Mostly for this fight card i really want to see if Luke sanders has improved with his training and camp. Or if he has learned anything from his losses so we shall see.

Terrible card but I’ll gladly take Killer Cub as an underdog again.

How does stamann beat dvalishvili? -200 is a steal

I’m on a lot of chalk on this one
TDs and control seems possible, Simon got Merab down twice when he timed shots on him charging in and a minute or so of control each time. Merab can hit a lot of TDs but guys stand up immediately each time, Stamann might be able to win it via more overall control then, his double leg is great and he's a cleaner boxer than Simon.

If Stamann was any sort of a striking threat I'd be a little more hesitant, but I trust Merab since I expect this to be essentially wrestling match and Merab will edge him out. Incredibly high probability it goes to decision.

@OuterDrake did you delete your post because you realized hughes is getting battered?
i haven't done my full research yet through my spreadsheet, so im gonna give my lineup at the end of the week, im speaking way to early, and wont be able to defend my pick other than saying she has a D1 wrestling background. Need to see more footage.

Jiri should win this one, i also have feeling that he might take Reyes down and show his wrestling skills...
Jiri via submission:)))

Reyes could endager Jiri with his left uppercut / high kick if he times it well......otherways i dont see him win.

Last edited:
Jiri is gonna slap Reyes, I have no doubt in my mind. I've had this fight circled since it was announced.

I don't get the love for Jiri as a bet. He's too unpredictable and doesn't care about defense at all. He was close to being KO'd by Oezdemir as well. No reason to believe Reyes can't do the same. I think there's a lot of recency bias going on because of Reyes' last fight.

I don't get the love for Jiri as a bet. He's too unpredictable and doesn't care about defense at all. He was close to being KO'd by Oezdemir as well. No reason to believe Reyes can't do the same. I think there's a lot of recency bias going on because of Reyes' last fight.
Valid point. I placed my $1000 too fast on Jiri. After watching that fight over he is way too Reckless.

Valid point. I placed my $1000 too fast on Jiri. After watching that fight over he is way too Reckless.
Yup he's way too reckless. I think he gets the ko but if you tell me reyes clips him, i believe you.

Back