UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Gane

What's with all the snide remarks lately?What part did you not understand?I know that is a quote from Billy Madison but I dont get how that applies to that comment. Do ppl here have any actual logical things to say? You and stew dog dont offer anything to the conversation other than criticism. They really should have a block feature so i dont waste time reading these pointless based comments.

Edit: oh they do have one. Thank god.

I never made any snide remarks just letting you know chasing $100,000 Hail Mary parlays every card is a foolish degenerate way to gamble to which you basically responded “well I’m bound to hit one sooner or later”. You doubled down on your foolishness.

What's with all the snide remarks lately?What part did you not understand?I know that is a quote from Billy Madison but I dont get how that applies to that comment. Do ppl here have any actual logical things to say? You and stew dog dont offer anything to the conversation other than criticism. They really should have a block feature so i dont waste time reading these pointless based comments.

Edit: oh they do have one. Thank god.

lol someone tell this dude to chill the fuck out haha

Back