UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Gane

Don't think knight ever wrestled , he is an mma grappler ,Devin Clark was ncaaj college wrestler and Alonso stuffed 8 of his 9 takedown attempts . Knight has 0 subs if I remember correctly and his last opponent a striker who smaller than manifield lasted to the 3rd ,too unlikely. His only method is a lay n pray if he gets the TD or clinch Ctrl in the cage. But Menifield has decent cage Ctrl in the clinch. Knight was ko fast vs that African prospect, who is a good striker but Knight should have gone past 2 round if he was decent, his standup is very green. I can't really see him winning this, he can't muscle his way through someone as strong as him.
Knight was a high school wrestler.
I really dont rate devin Clarks mma takedowns that highly, he mostly walls and stalls and Knight doesnt even have to hit them to zap Menifields energy, some basic clinch work will do that as Menifields cardio is terrible, even Clark was outstriking him after the first round.

Have we ever seen Gane take a solid punch before?
JDS clipped him at the end of r1. Seems like it frustrated him a little too, I want to say he started r2 a bit more aggressively after getting hit.

I wonder who the public is on -- I'll probably end up playing Rozenstruik here, as the odds are a bit off.

It's a 5 round fight, he has a granite chin(the shot he hit Francis with while getting KO'd himself, would have KO'd plenty of HW's) so I think he'll find Gane's chin eventually.

He lost round 1 to JDS though, and multiple rounds to Reem, so the main question becomes is his only PTV a KO? We've never seen Gane slow down significantly even in his decision wins.
Gane kept a really high pace in R1 and R2 vs Adam Dyczka in his 2nd MMA fight. He threw quite a few flashy kicks. I thought I'd remembered him slowing pretty significantly in the 2nd, but went back and rewatched and he looked good.

I really dont rate devin Clarks mma takedowns that highly, he mostly walls and stalls and Knight doesnt even have to hit them to zap Menifields energy, some basic clinch work will do that as Menifields cardio is terrible, even Clark was outstriking him after the first round.
Some fair points but knight is majority a hip thrower , he doesnt really have those fast blitz shoots like Cormier. If rewatch the 3rd round . Menifield still had enough cardio to deliver hard blows. I just think knights’ standup is far worst than menifields grappling.

I am going in on Roze and De La Rosa. I think this is a fight match that De La Rosa could technically win.

He sucked balls vs williams, seemed rather slow and hittable. He also only fought two other people after the williams' fight. Both bums. I would be very careful betting Ramazan here especially as the favourite. Olivieira is a way better fighter than Williams.

You do realize Williams is actually a legitimate UFC caliber fighter, despite not being in the organization, right?

He wasn't just some can on the contender series.

That being said, Ramazan did not deserve to be a -400 favorite there. I was also hoping because of his last fight, and this fight being short notice, the line would be flipped from what it is now.

He's hittable, but he's good everywhere, has a great chin, and pushes the pace and doesn't gas.

I'll take him over the inconsistent, unable to make weight Cowboy we've seen recently all day.

You do realize Williams is actually a legitimate UFC caliber fighter, despite not being in the organization, right?

He wasn't just some can on the contender series.

That being said, Ramazan did not deserve to be a -400 favorite there. I was also hoping because of his last fight, and this fight being short notice, the line would be flipped from what it is now.

He's hittable, but he's good everywhere, has a great chin, and pushes the pace and doesn't gas.

I'll take him over the inconsistent, unable to make weight Cowboy we've seen recently all day.
Hmm there are levels to this game. I think you will be surprised how much worse someone like Williams is compared to Oliveira. A true veteran who has faced great competition. I am on Oliveira here anyway. Good luck on saturday.

I rewatched Mayra bueno silva vs Borella, did borella throw this fight? Looked extremely dodgy to me, she just handed Silva the armbar.

I rewatched Mayra bueno silva vs Borella, did borella throw this fight? Looked extremely dodgy to me, she just handed Silva the armbar.
This is low level wmma, they can barely throw punches. Isn't Borla one of the worst fighters on the roster? Weird tap but I think she just got too comfortable on top. She had decent control and defended well at first but I think she quit without even fighting the sub once Silva had her arm. Borla's not someone I would ever bet if she is prone to give up like that.

This is low level wmma, they can barely throw punches. Isn't Borla one of the worst fighters on the roster? Weird tap but I think she just got too comfortable on top. She had decent control and defended well at first but I think she quit without even fighting the sub once Silva had her arm. Borla's not someone I would ever bet if she is prone to give up like that.
it was the last fight in her contract, she tapped really fast and this is a nice and easy way to lose a fight without it looking too dodgy. Considering her past with smuggling cocaine seems extremely likely she just threw this fight for a nice payday.

Anybody else like Knight here? The wheels kind of fall off Menifield after r1 and Knight should at least have a cardio advantage.
devin clark almost ko'd him, dude probably doesn't have much to offer

Borella has a fucked up wiki. Belts in various martial arts. I bet on her a while back... Seemed like all her belts are from mcdojos because she performs like shit

Sounds like bet Menifield Round 1 and the live bet Knight after Round 1 if Menifield is huffing and puffing.

Back