UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Sakai

Rozenstruik should also have a decent speed advantage. But...man his style is frustrating to bet on (esp paying any kind of juice). Even the JDS fight he was getting tagged and seemed hesitant to pull the trigger right up until he landed the big combo that ended it. Same with the Overeem fight.

It's a pass for me. Maybe Rozenstruik makes it look easy, but he's too inactive for me to play here against a guy who while not incredibly skilled, is at least busy.
Yeah, I have no bet on the fight and I'm fine with that, with Sakai's so far great chin he might just tank Rozens counters even if Sakai is a decent step down in competition.

What do you guys think about this Amirkhani-Kirk fight?
Kirk value, better striker, probably better BJJ and Makwans wrestling has only looked good offensively. Chinny and gassy too.

Kirk gassed at a high pace with Billy but looks in great shape and fought recently. Cardio edge for Makwan shouldn't be too big.

Rozenstruik should also have a decent speed advantage. But...man his style is frustrating to bet on (esp paying any kind of juice). Even the JDS fight he was getting tagged and seemed hesitant to pull the trigger right up until he landed the big combo that ended it. Same with the Overeem fight.

It's a pass for me. Maybe Rozenstruik makes it look easy, but he's too inactive for me to play here against a guy who while not incredibly skilled, is at least busy.
-120 is a steal though. Anything over -175 i would avoid. But for his exp and ko power, -120 adds a lot of value. I would not over expose to much all my parlays, but he deserves atleast 40% exposure. I got him in at least 3/6 of my parlays.( not 40% but you get the picture)

If you wanted to bet Jairzinho perhaps the bet to make would be O2.5 instead ?

You would get better odds and Sakai is pretty durable I can see him surviving til late

If you wanted to bet Jairzinho perhaps the bet to make would be O2.5 instead ?

You would get better odds and Sakai is pretty durable I can see him surviving til late
imo, Jairzinho is KO or bust, which is at +160.

I am on O1.5 rounds -145 (big), and Sakai +100 (medium) and Sakai decision +300 (small).

-120 is a steal though. Anything over -175 i would avoid. But for his exp and ko power, -120 adds a lot of value. I would not over expose to much all my parlays, but he deserves atleast 40% exposure. I got him in at least 3/6 of my parlays.( not 40% but you get the picture)

It's odd to call -120 a steel but something like -185 to be avoided. A 10% in implied probabilities is really not that big. There are definitely MMA fights where you can cap your odds way different than implied probabilities and I'll call those a steal, but you aren't giving much of a spread on something that supposedly has a ton of value.

It's odd to call -120 a steel but something like -185 to be avoided. A 10% in implied probabilities is really not that big. There are definitely MMA fights where you can cap your odds way different than implied probabilities and I'll call those a steal, but you aren't giving much of a spread on something that supposedly has a ton of value.

10% is huge, a max bet for most

Half of the parlays is a decent amount spread. I recognize the risk involve inactive last performance and the grappling risk.

To people who do single bets ,they dont see much of a difference between-120 and -180 but its the difference of an added value of 10k or 4 or 5 k. Anything close enough to even money for a credential fighter like Rozen is a steal. The price is more than fair is my main point, but im not 100% with him, i have other fighters at the same price range with less risk

Everyone made weight

opponents-jairzinho-rozenstruik-of-suriname-and-augusto-sakai-of-picture-id1321758034

opponents-walt-harris-and-marcin-tybura-of-poland-face-off-during-the-picture-id1321757888

opponents-roman-dolidze-of-georgia-and-laureano-staropoli-of-face-picture-id1321757864

opponents-santiago-ponzinibbio-of-argentina-and-miguel-baeza-face-off-picture-id1321757849

opponents-dusko-todorovic-of-serbia-and-gregory-rodrigues-face-off-picture-id1321757816

opponents-tom-breese-of-england-and-antonio-arroyo-of-brazil-face-off-picture-id1321757786

opponents-montana-de-la-rosa-and-ariane-lipski-of-brazil-face-off-picture-id1321757741

opponents-tanner-boser-of-canada-and-ilir-latifi-of-sweden-face-off-picture-id1321757717

opponents-francisco-trinaldo-of-brazil-and-muslim-salikhov-of-russia-picture-id1321757704

opponents-makwan-amirkhani-of-finland-and-kamuela-kirk-face-off-the-picture-id1321757697

opponents-alan-patrick-of-brazil-and-mason-jones-of-wales-face-off-picture-id1321756519

opponents-manon-fiorot-of-france-and-tabatha-ricci-of-brazil-face-off-picture-id1321756500

opponents-sean-woodson-and-youssef-zalal-of-morocco-face-off-during-picture-id1321756479

opponents-claudio-puelles-of-peru-and-jordan-leavitt-face-off-during-picture-id1321756465

Half of the parlays is a decent amount spread. I recognize the risk involve inactive last performance and the grappling risk.

To people who do single bets ,they dont see much of a difference between-120 and -180 but its the difference of an added value of 10k or 4 or 5 k. Anything close enough to even money for a credential fighter like Rozen is a steal. The price is more than fair is my main point, but im not 100% with him, i have other fighters at the same price range with less risk

I mean you could have gotten a credentialed fighter like Rozenstruik at +205 for his last fight. How would that have worked out?

post your bets or Get the fuck outta this site
Have some respect. He has no obligation to share his bets and has been more than generous with sharing his takes even to this day. It would be a damn shame if he ever leaves this forum like you demand him to.

Have some respect. He has no obligation to share his bets and has been more than generous with sharing his takes even to this day. It would be a damn shame if he ever leaves this forum like you demand him to.

You sound like a beta male. Typical beta mentality. And he Ain’t going nowhere lmao. Sherdog is his domain. Im gonna bully this fаggоt until he starts posting bets

Back