UFC Fight Night - Sandhagen vs Dillashaw- Offical discussion

Honestly, I'm not saying it's possible TJ looks worse. I'm saying imo it's LIKELY.

35 is old at these lower weights to begin with. That's ONLY talking about his age. Now factor in all the other stuff. Long layoff. Was juicing for who knows how much of his career and likely now isn't. Has had to cut weight basically his whole life with his wrestling career then MMA. That takes a hard toll on a body.

Now, that doesn't mean I think it's a GUARANTEE he looks significantly worse. It's absolutely possible that he looks similar to his best at 135. Which is why Sandhagen above -200 is probably a pass imo. Implied odds I suppose not THAT much different but enough for me to make the play at the odds I got.
I hear ya, TJ could definitely not look like the same TJ. Personally I would rather play the +180 side to find out than the -170 or -200 side.

respect your opinion so may the best man win tonight. I am a big fan of Sand too and have bet him many times in the past, more or less have always have success betting him, from Lineker on. Passed on the Aljo fight. I favor him outright but can’t pass up TJ +180, even if I don’t feel like rooting for the cheater.

I hear ya, TJ could definitely not look like the same TJ. Personally I would rather play the +180 side to find out than the -170 or -200 side.

respect your opinion so may the best man win tonight. I am a big fan of Sand too and have bet him many times in the past, more or less have always have success betting him, from Lineker on. Passed on the Aljo fight. I favor him outright but can’t pass up TJ +180, even if I don’t feel like rooting for the cheater.

I can't argue with someone betting TJ now. I'd hard pass Corey at -210 at this point. But I'm happy with him at -170. I am going to miss the fights tonight too (previous plans) so no live betting. Just riding with my pre fight action. With the line movement I did think about taking some off the table because 3.5u is a pretty big amount for me pre fight relative to most plays I make. But I'm confident enough in Corey to let it ride. If I'm wrong...won't be the first or last time haha.

Taking TJ +160. Feeling like his wrestling setups (like vs Lineker for example) will win him rounds more often than not. Worried about him getting sparked immediately and dealing with Sand's tall man things.

Also taking:
Barber +120
Soriano -120
Elkins DEC +380

I could be wrong too. I just remember Elkins looking good in the first round and then Landwehr taking over.
Watching Elkins get clipped multiple times in his last fight, he looked like an old man. I switched all my plays to Minner this last hour. Minner looks more vibrant and explosive against Charles, I think he is going to steam roll Elkins.

You took the words right out of my fucking face. Williams best spots have seen him take it to bigger guys than Gall while keeping the fight where he wants it, and I think he's got David Terrell in his corner so I can't say I'm too worried about what Gall might do to him on the mat.

If Gall beats Jordan I'll engage in copious amounts of cbt.
Get your cock and balls ready

Lol in hindsight at the @mkess101 vs vs Dog Kisser argument on taking a small Cory +1200 sub shot. Bet didn’t hit, but Sand popped TJ’s knee out with a sub attempt. So it was definitely close for a +1200 prop.

Last edited:
Lol in hindsight at the @mkess101 vs vs Dog Kisser argument on taking a small Cory +1200 sub shot. Bet didn’t hit, but Sand popped TJ’s knee out with a sub attempt. So it was definitely lose for +1200 prop.

Fine bet for the odds, IMO. Couldn't understand why it was written off. The logic against it was that Cory wouldn't try a single sub attempt. Terrible reading of the fight.

These were my biggest hits today prob my best card of the year. Also lost a big parlay on puna doesn't go distance and few units on sandhagen itd.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724-173317_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724-173317_Chrome.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20210724-173258_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724-173258_Chrome.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20210724-140457_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724-140457_Chrome.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 21
I missed most of the card. Hope you guys did well. Losing night for me.

Maverick getting robbed and my absolute dogshit read on Ian completely fucked me. I had 4u on Ian/Ima O2.5 and also had Ian ML and DEC prop. Lol whoops. Also declared I was gonna take a big swing on TJ but chickened out like a massive pussy. Had 1.5u +170 but should have added at least 2 more +185. Rough night for this handicapper.

These were my biggest hits today prob my best card of the year. Also lost a big parlay on puna doesn't go distance and few units on sandhagen itd.

Brilliant brother, well fucking done. Barber robbery was huge for you but honestly hitting 4 fold parlays like that often come down to just getting lucky on one fight.

Congrats man, awesome.

Man, if everyone would have live bet Barber after rd1/2, Elkins after rd1, and Paiva after rd1, it would've been a red panty night.

I don't know how the fuck Barber won, though. And the Paiva fight was a draw.

Fucking awful judging, I had an awful read on the Heinisch fight, but ultimately more than broke even from Eubanks ITD and TJ winning.

Had the u2.5 in the Allen fight too, that motherfucker went for 1 TD. Good striking display, though.

Back