UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Teixeira

Big on Santos here.

also like Boser, Shore and Yan

What exactly was the extent of Santos' knee injuries?

Did he actually have an ACL reconstruction, or some other more minor type of surgery?

Can't find any reference to the actual procedure type other than "knee surgeries" which could mean a number of different things ranging in severity.

What exactly was the extent of Santos' knee injuries?

Did he actually have an ACL reconstruction, or some other more minor type of surgery?

Can't find any reference to the actual procedure type other than "knee surgeries" which could mean a number of different things ranging in severity.

"An MRI after the fight showed that he tore his the ACL, MCL, PCL, and meniscus in his left knee. He also re-injured his right knee and underwent surgery on both knees days after UFC 239."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ftw/2019/07/26/ufc-thiago-santos-jon-jones-ufc-239/39805783/

I would never bet Santos in this circumstances
-for a single Bet his odds sucks
-for parlay not worth risk/odds
-coming from multiple injuries
-lay off

Dog or pass only

Giles the underdog here is quite strange. By now people should realize that Bevon Lewis is a fraud.

Heinisch/Allen is a sneaky good fight. Lean is Allen at first glance.

From what I've seen there's no way Arlovski will be able to overcome the speed advantage Boser has with his hands and reflexes now. But...it's probably appropriately juiced.

I like Yoder, Giles, Boser and Allen here at current odds. Yoder should be better on the ground than Granger, Boser should be able to outwork Arlovski relatively comfortable. Giles is just the better striker and he has decent tdd although the guy is fucking stupid, and Allen I feel is just the better scrambler. The way Allen grappled vs Daukaus and Holland was pretty impressive I thought, he can just tap into a second gear when he has to, even when he is really tired. This is actually also a quality Heinisch posesses, but Heinisch just doesn't have the bjj sklls Allen has.

Last edited:
Liking Boser and Allen a lot here. My only concern is after Brendans fight with Kyle Daukus, he suffered 3 facial bone fractures and his manager said he would be out for the year.

now he’s fighting in early November. If Ian lands a good shot, he might be able to capitalize on that.

very small chance. I think Allen attacks with a grapple-heavy game plan and looks to choke Heinisch out.

EDIT: DOTW pick: Ramiz Brhimaj still need to tape before I commit to betting him

Last edited:
I think Arlovski might be able to survive the 3 rounds but Boser is legit. He’s not losing to Arlovski...
I like boser too but he’s not going to look like a -300 in there

keep in mind he went to decision in most of his fights before his latest two. He’s not just going to knock everyone out now

So far, I've got 20 parlays going for next week, some of which are parlayed with the week after.

Best to hop on some parlays now before more money comes in on the favorite and the line gets to wide.

I like boser too but he’s not going to look like a -300 in there

keep in mind he went to decision in most of his fights before his latest two. He’s not just going to knock everyone out now
Yeah. Classic Arlovski split decision incoming. Boser wasn't really a consistent regional finisher, and Lins is the only real clean UFC KO considering that it was an eye injury-thing that did Pessoa.

Back