UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Teixeira

Elaborate on these red flags please senor
I'm just gonna tell you what you already know. Glover is old af, slow and getting tagged in every fight. Santos is fast, powerful and coming back from a crippling injury. Red red flags.

Wow I really capped that one wrong.... NOT!

Total domination by Lopez. Utterly insane that he opened an underdog here.
lol i was on Lopez too, you saying Lopez looked amazing vs Merab was just silly.

how they dear to bet against Allen.. , bunch of ameteurs who made bets on Heinisch... right @Crimp_Keeper

View attachment 813054

Think the word you're looking for is "dare", "dare to bet against Allen". You're welcome to bet whom you like, I just don't think the odds justified a Heinisch ML play straight up. If you check the bet threads, I DID, parlay Ian at +115 with Hall, Aljo and Khamzat because value.

I was going to play Allen's ML halfway through round 1. Next time.

Think the word you're looking for is "dare", "dare to bet against Allen". You're welcome to bet whom you like, I just don't think the odds justified a Heinisch ML play straight up. If you check the bet threads, I DID, parlay Ian at +115 with Hall, Aljo and Khamzat because value.

I was going to play Allen's ML halfway through round 1. Next time.

Not just a troll, but internet grammer police too. English is not my first language.

apologies officer

giphy.gif

I live bet Griffin $300 at -330 to win $89. Holy shit never doing that again.

What's Claudia's opponent like? Not sure if I've seen her before, literally just blind bet Claudia seeing her @ +150, she's had some so-so performances lately but I can't remember the last time I saw her as an underdog.

Pretty much a diet Weili Zhang who had a close fight with Angela Hill. Decent, but not nearly as good as some of the hype that's flying around.

Back