UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Teixeira

Heinisch tested positive for COVID, fight with Allen is off.

The thing is, if Santos does win he's gonna likely look like -300 or more because it's likely an early KO.

this is something i think about a lot. i try to remember than an emphatic win condition doesn't necessarily mean a more probable win condition.

i'm on the over 1.5 and glover ml.

Out of curiousity, should Romanov be -400 on average or more? He's been rather untested in his MMA career. de Lima is no world beater, but isn't he capable of making this more than a cakewalk for Romanov? Romanov got hit a few times in the second round once he started slowing down. de Lima hasn't been TKO'd or KO'd in his career, I think this fight has the potential to get down to the mat where potentially de Lima has a chance. I won't lie, I'd be worried as a de Lima backer if somehow Romanov found himself in top position here lol
Well Lima is looking forwarad to test Romanov. To see whatever or not the hype is real. Also Santos looked off and strange at the weigh in.

Well Lima is looking forwarad to test Romanov. To see whatever or not the hype is real. Also Santos looked off and strange at the weigh in.

Yeah, for someone who allegedly cuts down from 210, he looked incredibly drained.

Well since the Heinisch fight is off due to covid19, I'm bowing out of mma betting (or at least trying to) until this virus gets under control. Too many times are people getting pulled from these fights last minute in Vegas.

Glover gonna look like he’s fighting underwater and get sparked early imo.

Anyone think Jamey Simmons can survive over 1.5 rounds vs Giga Chikadze? Simmons looks to have fought pretty low level opposition at a glance of his record, but Chikadze doesn't seem to have a lot of killer instinct (yet to get a finish in the UFC.) Irwin Rivera did decent against him (as far as not close to getting finished) especially for stepping in on short notice.

I have Romanov/Lima under 1.5 in a bunch of parlays
That could fuck me like no other
And I uncomfortably have Yan in a few too

Everyone staying away from Giles/Lewis? Any good reads?

Glover gonna look like he’s fighting underwater and get sparked early imo.

Definitely possible.

Santos won't look like -200. He will either look like he should be -450 and do what you say and end it early, or he will look like he should be +200 when he doesn't finish early and ends up being outclassed and finished on the mat.

Anyone think Jamey Simmons can survive over 1.5 rounds vs Giga Chikadze? Simmons looks to have fought pretty low level opposition at a glance of his record, but Chikadze doesn't seem to have a lot of killer instinct (yet to get a finish in the UFC.) Irwin Rivera did decent against him (as far as not close to getting finished) especially for stepping in on short notice.
If my bets up until that fight are looking good I will take a flyer on Simmons round 1 or finish for fun lol

As for over 1.5 yeah for sure, Giga could easily win another decision here or later KO. Not super sold on KO round 1 for him

Well since the Heinisch fight is off due to covid19, I'm bowing out of mma betting (or at least trying to) until this virus gets under control. Too many times are people getting pulled from these fights last minute in Vegas.

??? It’s not like they keep your money and run away laughing.

Everyone looooooves losing money on LHW huh? Biggest red flags for a ME in a long time. You dont gotta bet it.

Giles now the favorite.

Definitely possible.

Santos won't look like -200. He will either look like he should be -450 and do what you say and end it early, or he will look like he should be +200 when he doesn't finish early and ends up being outclassed and finished on the mat.

Yep, Glover could look like an incredibly square bet after getting starched in rd1.

I considered hedging with Santos rd1, but fuck it

Back