UFC Fight Night: Smith v Rakic

As you should. You’re one of the few people who doesn’t see a problem with it but to actual fighters which I assume you are not it is a big deal. It’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it.
hey dumb ass, I never said I didn't see a problem with it, I just don't think it's "shameful" or cheating..I'm not sure why I have to be a fighter to have an opinion on something, more dumb logic.

hey dumb ass, I never said I didn't see a problem with it, I just don't think it's "shameful" or cheating..I'm not sure why I have to be a fighter to have an opinion on something, more dumb logic.

Lol what is wrong with you. Insulting people make you feel better about yourself? I don’t know what level you read at but I literally said you’re allowed to have an opinion just that actual fighter’s opinions hold way more weight than yours on this particular issue. And since you failed to realize this it makes the remainder of your post pointless.

Last edited:

You don't have to be a fighter to have an opinion but a fighter might have more familiarity with what it feels like to go through a full camp and a full weight cut only to fight an opponent who wasn't able to make weight whereas those of us that don't fight or haven't experienced the emotional and physical exertion of a weight cut can just kinda sit back and say "oh that is or is not cheating." Also calling someone a dumb ass who is being pretty respectful in his explanations is kinda douchey but, as he said, you're entitled to your opinion and I suppose entitled to be douchey as well.

I’m tired of these fake covid tests

Ha I thought we were being honeydicked with that fight. How many times has it been scheduled and canceled since the first fight?

How does Cutelaba test positive for Covid twice now? Isn't it safe to say he just never got over it the first time?

you can still test positive for it after a month or even months is what I heard.

How does Cutelaba test positive for Covid twice now? Isn't it safe to say he just never got over it the first time?
Because the test is extremely inaccurate

goats and papayas are testing positive for covid

Im getting triggered just talking about it

tenor.gif

I think it favors it going the distance more than it favoring Viana

If Viana really tries to force grappling exchanges, is Whitmire good enough to stop it from eventually getting to the mat?

My buddy tested positive 3 weeks ago. He took another test now to go back to work and tested positive again! They told him to stay home for 10 more days.

My buddy tested positive 3 weeks ago. He took another test now to go back to work and tested positive again! They told him to stay home for 10 more days.
Are these tests even accurate? hopefully your buddy recovers

Are these tests even accurate? hopefully your buddy recovers

Define "accurate". They are allegedly getting better, but you still have the nasal swab tests only being about 75-85% accurate iirc. They had to develop them so quickly that it's understandable that they'd have that margin of error. And unless I'm remembering wrong what I read, there are a solid number of both false positives and false negatives. Which means you are gonna have guys who don't have it who test positive, and guys who have it that test negative. That's why they are given multiple tests I guess.

Back