UFC Fight Night - Strickland vs Hall - Official discussion

Lol kang don’t want that smoke

would’ve hammered Jones
Same. Kang has gradually looked less and less impressive as of late, it was why I had a hard time backing him against Yahya even if I felt he matched up well with him.

Anyone on Anglin? Baghdasaryan is a vicious striker, but he gassed himself pretty bad in his contender series fight. He dumps everything into getting the first round finish. There may be a live betting opportunity on Anglin if he makes it to the 2nd round.

Anyone on Anglin? Baghdasaryan is a vicious striker, but he gassed himself pretty bad in his contender series fight. He dumps everything into getting the first round finish. There may be a live betting opportunity on Anglin if he makes it to the 2nd round.
hit that draw too

His opponent is 3-3 with one of the losses being a sub loss.

Benoit is the far superior grappler, if he fights smart and drags it to the ground, sub is live.

And +1600 is crazy.

Most books it's +800, I had to check about 8 different ones to find +1600.
Good luck, if it happens i'm coming back in here to congratulate you.

unbelievable amatuer hour, espn analyst desk belal muhhamad etc talking about kang vs yahya even though it's already cancelled but they don't know

Probably don't know. If the soulless pen pushers had any dignity they would have begun the prelims at 6 and got the whole card finished before 11 (my time).

As it is they just injected more filler and pushed everything back a hour with like 30 minute breaks in between fights.

Garcia really disappointed me, despite the almost 10-8 in the first he lost control of.

I may lay of the prelims, the fighters are too inconsistent and inexperienced in their performances. They do stuff like gas after an adrenaline dump in the first round when they are winning.

Bam bam had him hurt so many times but didn't finish him. His injury must have taken alot out of him.

Last two weeks my picks have been duds. I'm making a bet on gooden and Uriah now

Back