UFC Fight Night - Strickland vs Hall - Official discussion

Anyone do any tape on Melsik Baghdadsaryan/ Collin Anglin? thoughts?

I hope you have some luck and someone comes through. However, it really is a bad card so this place isn't too active.

I think we aren't gonna get much more activity on here until the fights are over and people come in to comment on the main event or something.

I hope you have some luck and someone comes through. However, it really is a bad card so this place isn't too active.

I think we aren't gonna get much more activity on here until the fights are over and people come in to comment on the main event or something.
If anyone is on DK or FD i would rather play with caution with this fight card. There are times when a number of underdogs comes through and times when mostly favorites win.

I was expecting that Rani Yahya would retire but its looking like his thinking about it after today's fight card.
Another Fight Match i would have my caution.

Rani Yahya admits he 'definitely thought about' retirement ahead of UFC on ESPN 28

Yahya (27-10-1 MMA, 12-4-1 UFC), now 36, doesn’t know how much time he has left in the fight game going into his bantamweight bout with Kyung Ho Kang (17-8 MMA, 6-2 UFC) on the ESPN-televised card at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.

If Yahya had to walk away tomorrow, he said he would be satisfied with his achievements, which currently include the most submissions in 135-pound history. The Brazilian is currently taking it all one fight at a time and will reevaluate after each one.

I was expecting that Rani Yahya would retire but its looking like his thinking about it after today's fight card.
Another Fight Match i would have my caution.

Rani Yahya admits he 'definitely thought about' retirement ahead of UFC on ESPN 28
It's a good thing to consider. However, to also warn you. Every time I've heard 'thinking about retiring' against a fighter they won their next fight.

Brendan Allen comes to mind, then he came with improved standup and broke Puna's ribs in.

Idk it may just be my small sample size. I literally know nothing about Rani though.

It's a good thing to consider. However, to also warn you. Every time I've heard 'thinking about retiring' against a fighter they won their next fight.

Brendan Allen comes to mind, then he came with improved standup and broke Puna's ribs in.

Idk it may just be my small sample size. I literally know nothing about Rani though.

I remember when Chris Lytle announced he was retiring prior to the Dan Hardy fight and then put on the performance of his career.

Anyone do any tape on Melsik Baghdadsaryan/ Collin Anglin? thoughts?

Not a ton of insight here, but I think pretty lowly of the Michigan MMA scene. Almost all of his fights are from that area with the exception of his LFA fight and DWCS. Not to say it's much different on the other side, but I'd think very little of the 8-1 record.

Not a ton of insight here, but I think pretty lowly of the Michigan MMA scene. Almost all of his fights are from that area with the exception of his LFA fight and DWCS. Not to say it's much different on the other side, but I'd think very little of the 8-1 record.
As a foreigner can I ask the best MMA scene?

As a foreigner can I ask the best MMA scene?

There is no guarantee anywhere as there are shit fighters all over, but you are much more likely to make a strong card in areas like California, Florida, Texas, New Mexico, etc. Midwest can produce some strong fighters, but the bulk of the card will typically be very weak.

Hi again. Haven’t seen that stupid outerdrake douche so thought to return. I like the under in the Barb fight and I think Hall fucks Stricklands face. He’s a much smarter person in general, has absurd power, and has fought better competition.

Best of luck all.

Not a big fan of betting on props but Strickland to land more significant strikes in round 1 at -210ish looked great. Small on that.

I checked the thread for last Barbarena fight and many were ready to fade the guy vs Anthony Ivy. At least Witt has some skills in offensive wrestling but his glass jaw is always there. Bam Bam is not much of a one shot guy though.

Hi again. Haven’t seen that stupid outerdrake douche so thought to return. I like the under in the Barb fight and I think Hall fucks Stricklands face. He’s a much smarter person in general, has absurd power, and has fought better competition.

Best of luck all.

He was repleaced by more douchier but quite amusing dog guy. I guess he is banned already though.

I checked the thread for last Barbarena fight and many were ready to fade the guy vs Anthony Ivy. At least Witt has some skills in offensive wrestling but his glass jaw is always there. Bam Bam is not much of a one shot guy though.

He was repleaced by more douchier but quite amusing dog guy. I guess he is banned already though.

Ah what was he banned for ?

Not a big fan of betting on props but Strickland to land more significant strikes in round 1 at -210ish looked great. Small on that.

Good one.

I am willing to say the only way that doesn't cash is if Strickland is knocked the fuck out or submitted in round 1. That is really like a -1000 situation in my estimation.

Where did you find that? I need a new US friendly site now that betanysports won't even let you parlay props..

Where did you find that? I need a new US friendly site now that betanysports won't even let you parlay props..
1Xbet.com

Shady site but the only one I can bet here.

Good one.

I am willing to say the only way that doesn't cash is if Strickland is knocked the fuck out or submitted in round 1. That is really like a -1000 situation in my estimation.
Might be. Who knows.. hopefully Hall does not come up spamming legkicks because that is other way of losing it.

Only 1 out of his 10 wins is by submission though.

His opponent is 3-3 with one of the losses being a sub loss.

Benoit is the far superior grappler, if he fights smart and drags it to the ground, sub is live.

And +1600 is crazy.

Most books it's +800, I had to check about 8 different ones to find +1600.

But you got to consider the high school wrestling scene in Michigan state. Colin i think was a top state wrestler. He has pretty good conditioning. I'm worried seeing Melsik out of breath in his last fight, I cant really cap his wrestling, he got decent getups but he hasn't been tested by a wrestler like Colin before.

Back